Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sorry for the double post... but the sens have just traded brandon bochenski for tyler arnason!!!! And Sergei Samsonov is off to edmonton!! Wow some blockbuster deals....for more go to www.nhl.com

410 Posts
sensrule said:
Sorry for the double post... but the sens have just traded brandon bochenski for tyler arnason!!!! And Sergei Samsonov is off to edmonton!! Wow some blockbuster deals....for more go to www.nhl.com
It's called maintaining salary caps. If a team doesn't due that the league will be on their you know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wow, never thought I would see some of those guys on the top ten and some of the better ones arn't on there IMO. :thumbsdow

410 Posts
sensrule said:
WHAT???? Has minnisota already given up on there playoff hopes? And great addition by the oil, they add some great depth down the middle:thumbsup:
Well, Dwayne Roloson wasn't doing well on Minnesota. He was 7wins and 16 losses while front goalie Manny Fernandez is way above .500. Roloson I bet will do better on Edmonton. He needs some defensive help. Minnesota hardly has any defense and Manny Fernandez is one of the best goalies in the league.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Well, I think all of the people in Minnesota are regreting this trade, seeing how well Roloson is playing for Edmonton at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts