Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are pleased to announce that the long awaited merge is going to take place Tueseday August 28th between the hours of 2am and 5am EST. A lot of work has been going on to enable us to get here.

Everyone is welcome to the new hangout, and We want to reassure to everyone that all posts, forums and counts will follow you or remain the same, depending on which forum you are a member of.

Anything that is missing or broken during the merge process will be fixed as soon as humanly possible.

Just in time for training camp!! How exciting is that?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Im gone for ten days and this is what I come back to? You guys are backstabbers, leaving me no notice of this terror that I have come back to.

Just kidding. Looks much, much better than I expected. Good job guys, whoever did it.

·
493 Posts
halifas said:
Im gone for ten days and this is what I come back to? You guys are backstabbers, leaving me no notice of this terror that I have come back to.

Just kidding. Looks much, much better than I expected. Good job guys, whoever did it.
Thanks for making me spit my anchovies all over my PC! LOL.

We still have some tweaking to do, but it is nice to hear this! A large team of people worked on this day and night...and I mean one hour after the other till dawn. I'm quite proud of their dedication to this community and I wanted to share that with you.

I also would like to thank a two remakable men who I have found to be two of the most dedicated and decent humans I have had the pleasure to work with; Amoroq and True Blue Fan. You are all lucky to have them.

Please email me at [email protected] with details on any logo revisions or any other comments.

Regards,
jim

·
Registered
344 Posts
dont worry everybody c26 did not get lost in the merge, so that means there r gonna be plenty more insightful and informative posts to look forward too =)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Center26 said:
dont worry everybody c26 did not get lost in the merge, so that means there r gonna be plenty more insightful and informative posts to look forward too =)
Haha, good one. Oh, wait, you were serious?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts