Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Which three years straight in the NHL draft were the years where three defensemen were drafted first overall? (May not be worded properly, sorry.)

2. Which team has had the best single season record since the 1976-1977 Montreal Canadiens.

3. Who is the youngest team captain in NHL history?

4. According to the Hockey News 2000 poll, which season is considered the best season by any player in NHL history? Name the player, season, and points.

5. What is the all time number of most Africans on a single hockey team? Just name the number.

6. What team has Patrick Roy collected his most wins against? Name the team only.

7. Who is considered the best goalie (most wins) to never win the Stanley Cup?

8. Who has the most wins as a rookie goaltender in a single season? Name the goalie.

9. Which player was drafted first overall in 1979 by the Colorado Rockies but wasn't all what he turned out to be?

10. Which player was arrested on drug dealing charges after being an elite fighter in the NHL in the 70s?

·
Banned
961 Posts
Thread

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
That was your trivia thread Donald Duck! This is my trivia thread and test I would like to share with others since your thread is like a stampede. It's my own questions that can be answered more easily. There are three people in your thread who asked questions waiting to be answered. A duplicated thread exactly the same as another thread created by ONE user. Not two completely threads created by two different users.
Hello everyone. i reopened this thread so people can post on it. But there will be no name calling on this board.and as everyone can see someone just got a 2 minute penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct for calling me donald duck.:D

·
Banned
14 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
1. Which three years straight in the NHL draft were the years where three defensemen were drafted first overall? (May not be worded properly, sorry.)

2. Which team has had the best single season record since the 1976-1977 Montreal Canadiens.

3. Who is the youngest team captain in NHL history?

4. According to the Hockey News 2000 poll, which season is considered the best season by any player in NHL history? Name the player, season, and points.

5. What is the all time number of most Africans on a single hockey team? Just name the number.

6. What team has Patrick Roy collected his most wins against? Name the team only.

7. Who is considered the best goalie (most wins) to never win the Stanley Cup?

8. Who has the most wins as a rookie goaltender in a single season? Name the goalie.

9. Which player was drafted first overall in 1979 by the Colorado Rockies but wasn't all what he turned out to be?

10. Which player was arrested on drug dealing charges after being an elite fighter in the NHL in the 70s?
Aww hell...I am going to try to do this from memory without research so i am gonna be rusty and wrong for a few...

#1 All I remember is that it was in the 90's...

#2 Red Wings

#3 Steve Y or Ray Bourque ?

#4 Has to be Gretzky, 216 points i think

#5 2

#6 Bruins ?

#7 Eddie Belfour :D

#8 Patrick Lamile ?

#9 Can't remember that far back

#10 Who hasn't

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I know the youngest player to ever be captain was Vincent Lecavalier age 19. I know like 3 other answers but my brain isn't letting me think and I don't want look it up lol

·
Banned
961 Posts
trivia

Well this is a blast from the past, someone answering one of masterhockeys questions. i see that every once in a while he pops in to see if he is still banned from here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
1. Which three years straight in the NHL draft were the years where three defensemen were drafted first overall? (May not be worded properly, sorry.)...

2. Which team has had the best single season record since the 1976-1977 Montreal Canadiens. Detroit redwings?

3. Who is the youngest team captain in NHL history? Steve Yzerman.

4. According to the Hockey News 2000 poll, which season is considered the best season by any player in NHL history? Name the player, season, and points. Wayne Gretzky. 200+ Points(Forget the exact number)

5. What is the all time number of most Africans on a single hockey team? Just name the number. Umm....I remember Vancouver having at least 4.

6. What team has Patrick Roy collected his most wins against? Name the team only. I'd have to go with Boston.

7. Who is considered the best goalie (most wins) to never win the Stanley Cup? Curtis Joseph?

8. Who has the most wins as a rookie goaltender in a single season? Name the goalie. Jeez, um...Ken Dryden?

9. Which player was drafted first overall in 1979 by the Colorado Rockies but wasn't all what he turned out to be? ..... I wasn't even born, so no idea.

10. Which player was arrested on drug dealing charges after being an elite fighter in the NHL in the 70s? .....

·
Registered
98 Posts
1. Which three years straight in the NHL draft were the years where three defensemen were drafted first overall? (May not be worded properly, sorry.)...

That would have to be the seasons 1994 (Jovanovski) 1995 (Berard) and 1996 (Phillips).

..........Still working on the other 9....great trivia questions!:D

·
Registered
98 Posts

.......That would have to be the 1996 Detroit Red Wings....so far I have answered questions 1, 2 and 3.....still working on the other 7 :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts