Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Malik vs Renney

Looks as though Renney finnally had it with Malik. All i can say is what took you so long.

Malik was benched last night as a result over a hand shake.

There was speculation he been traded to the Blackhawks but nothing confirmed as of yet.

How it developed:

after tuesday nights game renney went around shaking every players hand. when he got to malik marek wouldnt shake his hand. a few players got in mailk's face and told him to apologize, with the fight getting loud. when he went thursday to practice renney sat down with him and gave him the chance to work it out to which malik said thanks but no thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts
i usually back up Malik only because i feel bad for him but now i dont have his back anymore....he also demanded that he got a +1 on some goal scored as he was getting onto the bench.....that shows that he is selfish and cares more about himself than he does for the team....this is a team sport and not an individual sport...and the Rangers are a proud franchise and he does not deserve to put on that uniform ever again...he has NO pride, NO heart, and NO balls...therefore he should never wear a Rangers uniform again. let him go to some expansion team where there is no pride to live up to

1 - 3 of 3 Posts