Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys , i dont wanna be rude , but damn was the kovalev trade a real steal by the habs?

This guy is just DOMINANT game after game.
Sure in the past he has shown ( is this a word?!:laugh: im not english sorry ) some inconsistency , but this year he is the real deal.
Why? Because we just said to him : You are the # 1 on this team.IM sure thats what he always wanted in the NHL.
He's the real leader.
He's not the old Kovy who used to think about himself.
A lot of people said : wait , he's gonna slow down ... then we waited...again and again , he never slow down , in fact he play better game after game.
I know he just got 38 pts in 41 games , but believe me you cant measure his performance by the stats.
When the team goes down he does everything he can to wake up his teammates and its working.We are 5th in the east.

Well...just wanted to say thank you rangers.He's my favorite player.
He's my favorite habs since Patrick Roy.
Oh and...how Jozef Balej??? lol

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
The Rangres also recieved a 2nd round draft pick from the habs lets not forget.

He is a waste of world class talent IMO. A player with his skill by all means should get 100 points a year. Its never happened or will ever happen. Not to mention he is one of the biggest cry babies & divers in the league.

So woopie doo he is having a decent year for the Habs. I could care less.

Here is something to enjoy from you tube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HNK-5SuB5x8

PS why do you use WE for when its the canadiens your refering to. You dont play for them do you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
tsss...yes im playing for them , im the 7th player.Since a lot of years.
People who have problems with fans saying *we* when talking about the team are not real fan.
Im a part of it.Thats for sure.When you see empty arena in some cities you just understand how im a part of it in montreal as are a lot of people here.Or i could also say that when i say *we* i talk about montreal.Its my opinion.
:mad:

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Dec 07
1,037 Posts
He is a waste of world class talent IMO. A player with his skill by all means should get 100 points a year. Its never happened or will ever happen. Not to mention he is one of the biggest cry babies & divers in the league.

So woopie doo he is having a decent year for the Habs. I could care less.
I'd have to agree that half a decent season does not a star make. I personally love that this SOB is actually doing something, but I wouldn't bet the bank on him at all.

As for 100 points I doubt it. Even the very best players were having a hard time getting 100 points over the last ten years. I wouldnt' put him talent wise with Lemieux or Crosby to name just two.

Here is something to enjoy from you tube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HNK-5SuB5x8
Man that video was horrible. The brightness was way too high and extremely choppy. That and half of it was him scoring?

PS why do you use WE for when its the canadiens your referring to. You dont play for them do you?
One reason could be he's referring to the fans of the Habs. Another is a language barrier that he already mentioned.

Btw what did the Rangers get for Kovalev anyways?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts