Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm known around the world as the hockey genius. I don't know if you guys realize how blessed you tuely are. I'm here to grow with this forum and with any luck I can turn you uneducated hockey fans into average hockey fans. I know I have my work cut out for me but I will try, if any one can do it, I can.

·
Premium Member
18,276 Posts
And you started off right by belittling the posters. Nice start.

Looks like we are the ones that will have their work cut out.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Furback said:
I'm known around the world as the hockey genius. I don't know if you guys realize how blessed you tuely are. I'm here to grow with this forum and with any luck I can turn you uneducated hockey fans into average hockey fans. I know I have my work cut out for me but I will try, if any one can do it, I can.
I'm anxiously awaiting your brilliance. Begin your education process at your leisure.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
This isn't your usual Hockey Forum. I don't think you have much of an idea of what you ran into. Read around a bit and you'll see.

It may not be at your level or "brilliance", but it's sure good enough to create some very intelligent discussion.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Furback said:
Welcome to the boards, I sure hope you're worth it, you know, creating your own thread to annouce your arrival. I look forward to reading your posts and talking about all things hockey with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts