Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a feeling that this line is going to bring home a great record for you guys. I even see a Thornton - Cheechoo thing happening for Demitra - Gaborik. These two guys just got another four points between them tonight. They're going to be great for you. I'm going to hate it whenever they're on the ice...

·
Registered
91 Posts
agreed. I managed to draft Demitra and i'm currently peddling the rights to my firstborn son for Gaborik
:haha: :0pouce: I'm loving this line so far, and I hope that the 2nd line gets warmed up to help out. Kudos to Lemaire for getting these guys together; you know he doesn't like to have lines that are all offense and little D like this one is, but I think they'll end up playing a solid 2 way game also. That Lemaire touch. And thanks for the compliments, Adama, I had to compliment a Flames fan the other day. Good will is all over the place early in the year, eh? ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Yes, They Are A Good Line! Playing Oilers 8 Times. oooooooo

But Only 1 Line Is Strong. .. Not Excellent Defense And Goaltending. But For Sure Gaborik And Demitra Can Have About 90 Points This Season!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

But Only 1 Line Is Strong. .. Not Excellent Defense And Goaltending. But For Sure Gaborik And Demitra Can Have About 90 Points This Season!
Surely to god you would know the reason on why Roloson was traded to Edmonton...
(Hint: It was because they have an excellent goaltender who will finally be the overall #1)
I also see nothing wrong with there defense, I think it's a nice rounded group IMO.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts

Trust me, youll have a hard time scoring on them. Theyhave a great defensive system and strong goaltending, even if they arent all-stars. Just look at their goals against last year.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the Demitra line proves to be great again, improving the Wild to 3-0 with a goal by Rolston and an assist by Demitra.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Best forward line in the NW division, perhaps even the NHL.

They shined again last night. Its nice to see Minnesotta getting an exiting team, I like how they try to make the home-run pass a consistent part of their game. Unfortunately, like last year, the Wild will innevitably run to the trap once they start losing games.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I have had Demitra in my last three fantasy teams and just adds points and points.

Not the best line in the NHL, but in the West, I would say second behind the Joey T and Cheechoo line.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice to see the Wild recognized for getting their offense going :) Keep it up, boys!

I agree that Cheecho and Thornton are the best line in the league. We've still got a whole season to have the boys play like this; those guys did it all last year.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno, this line really is killing people this year. I think that it might be able to pull ahead of the Thornton - Cheechoo line.

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Not to also mention they also have Roloston and White who have really picked up their respective games in the past two season to be much better players in general.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yet again this line combines for a load of points. I don't know people, they might beat out Thornton - Cheechoo.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Basically. And Gaborik isn't even leading the line in points. This is pretty swicked. Oh yes, great word.

·
Registered
738 Posts
They are one of the best lines in the league and i think that they will produce some big goals and this is the year for the wild ... if those players keep healthy they will have a big year if not others will need to step up and do so but i think with the dept they have that shouldent be a problem

1 - 20 of 20 Posts