Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So going back to the summer with the gomez & drury signing many users on hockey forums bashed the Rangers for not going for a a defensman. One user even called it a swiss cheese defense. Well 20 games in the Rangers have the best GAA in the league and the defense has been solid as all hell. There getting scoring also with 12 goals and 21 assist. A major contribution with spectactular defensive play has been marc staal. Giradi & tyutin have been awsome. Rozsival has 6 goals. Say what you want thats its all Lundqvist although superb the defense has been great. Anyone who has been watching will prob say the same thing.

One thing i do hope for is that Malik gone cause of injurie remains unable to play and goes on a lengthy rehab assignment. :D

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost 2 months later....complete oppositte.
Have you been watching the games?

Lundqvist is playing his worst hockey of his career of late. Its time that managment sends lundqvist back to sweeden for a few weeks to be with his ailing father who just had Brain sugery. For sure its affecting his game play.

The defense cant stop lundqvist from letting in goals that really should be easy saves.

But i dont blame lundqvist for this i blame the crappy coaching of Renney for this. He is like one of the three blind mice behind the bench.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts