Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Crazy Roy Fan said:
All I can say is this: WOOT!!! :wavetowel

P.S. I Blame Adam For This Happening. Thanks Alot. :rolleyes: :haha:
Yeah, I know, seems like I was the only that was confident in us signing Svats. Gosh. ;)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Adama0905 said:
Yeah, I know, seems like I was the only that was confident in us signing Svats. Gosh. ;)
Hey!!! I beleived in them too. :0pouce: :haha:

It's only because it was your Birthday that they signed him. So because of this, I'm putting all blame on you. (P.S. You Should be careful with that #40 on your Tangs jersey :0pouce:)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
nibbles said:
Take off your Tanguay jersey!! baaaaaaaaah!! Flames!!!
It's sad to say, but Tanguay will now make the Flames better, especially paired with Iggy.

But this about the Av's, we're suppose to rejoice and be happy, and please, let there be no sop****re jinx!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Nope, shall not be careful with the Tangs jersey. He is awesome, he is great. Yay. But I do like Svats more. And Tangs is worse now that he's on Calgary.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Amoroq said:
Indeed, I drafted him in one of the many pools.
Amoroq said:
6 hockey, 6 football, 3 baseball, and 3 soccer. Hi! I'm Amoroq, and I am a pool Junky!!
I sure hope you drafted him in your baseball pool.. i hear his stats are gonna be so good this hockey season they are going to overflow into the baseball season.. i think in fact he is going to be the MLBA MVP this year!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
AvsRuleUDrule said:
:rofl: :haha: :rofl: :hooray2: :rofl: :rofl:

that my friends was awesome...

That was indeed awesome.

Good to hear Svats Signed. He will be awesome

MY 300 TH POST!:git: :wavetowel

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
AvsRuleUDrule said:
:rofl: :haha: :rofl: :hooray2: :rofl: :rofl:

that my friends was awesome...
It's too bad they only have 2 Cups, compared to the 3 the team they beat in that picture have.:box:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
MadDevil said:
It's too bad they only have 2 Cups, compared to the 3 the team they beat in that picture have.:box:
Yes, and we got those 2 cups in only one decade as a team. It took you guys...'82 to '06...23 seasons, take or leave a season, to get those 3. I'm thinking our average is looking better than yours.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Can I pipe in about Detroits Cup wins? :haha:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
MadDevil said:
And added on to what Adam said, we were able to get our first cup in only 1 year as a team in the expansion NHL. Can you say that about Jersey???......Thought so. :haha:

kermit said:
Your sarcasm is not wanted here
For kwings, we can make an exception. :0pouce: We Know He Has Nothing To Talk About Now That His Two Star Players Are Gone. :rofl:..........JKJK. ;)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Whats up guys? Have not been around much the past couple of weeks. Wedding, honeymoon, way too much family stuff!

I could not pass that up about the Cups!

Having Svatos is good move. I'll be thinking I might make him a late pick on my fantasy team this year.

We are not looking to good over here. Even the sports talk radio has dried up about the Wings.

What else is new in Avs land?

I think you guys need to watch out for SJ and the Ducks this season. Nashville is making me think twice and CBJ could be that sleeper team....kind of like Carolina...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Well, not to jinx the Avs, but I have never had luck with a sophmore.....

21 - 40 of 41 Posts