Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were has everyone been that uses the chat forum of late? the place is turning into a graveyard. with the playoffs here now i figured alot of us would be in there tormenting each other. :haha:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I went in there today and you left just as I went in......slam! Although in fairness I rarely ever go in there. For some reason when I'm signed in I cant see if there's anybody in the chat....so I never think to go in.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I usually sit in there when I'm watchin TV or playin Madden or somethin. Don't know where everyone else is.

Bob Burns and I, as of lately, have been the only ones holding conversations in there, which could result in disaster for the boards.:burningde

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
The weather is turning to summer in the Okanagan, busy buying a new truck and a 5th wheel, selling the tent trailer, umpiring ball, coaching my youngest daughter fastball twice a week... I just don't spend as much time online these days.

·
Registered
603 Posts
JL said:
The weather is turning to summer in the Okanagan, busy buying a new truck and a 5th wheel, selling the tent trailer, umpiring ball, coaching my youngest daughter fastball twice a week... I just don't spend as much time online these days.
What's fastball?

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Torts said:
What's fastball?
Instead of the beer league slow pitch softball, fastpitch is "throwing" the ball as fast as you can underhand. Those girls in fast "pitch" softball can frickin' wing the ball! It's the kind you see college softball playing.

Or were you joking?:haha:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Pens6615 said:
Instead of the beer league slow pitch softball, fastpitch is "throwing" the ball as fast as you can underhand. Those girls in fast "pitch" softball can frickin' wing the ball! It's the kind you see college softball playing.

Or were you joking?:haha:
Thanks, I wasn't joking. I never heard the term, I thought it was just called Softball.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
capebretoncanadien said:
Wish I could get some of those hats over here...................:censure::0pouce:
I understand owning one of those hats over there carries a very harsh penalty.

I seldon go in the chat, my tv is in a different room.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
a4l said:
I understand owning one of those hats over there carries a very harsh penalty.

I seldon go in the chat, my tv is in a different room.

At minimum...deportation. At maximum 6 months to a year in the pokey....not particularly nice conditions so I hear. It's available....sometimes...if your willing to pay 60 bones per...about 70 canada$ssss..............no thank you:haha:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts