Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say thank you Marek for your time in N.Y your shootout goal was the only highlight i can recall of you doing anything good.

I must say your a pretty neat guy the way you protect those chicken feathers from falling off your Big Bird body when your on the ice. Maybe its from the non physical play you brought to the Rangers running away from pucks and players. You been one of the Best Boo Birds in recent memory if anyone deserved to be booed it was you. Again thank you for making the booing justified now rangers fans can feel good they did right.

By the way Marek do you Remember a guy in a Bure Jersey who shook your hand last season with a firm grip and a silly smile? yes that was me. I must admit it was more a stinky palm hand shake. I was sweating like a pig that day and just had to reach down my pants for the special event that would take place only moments later. If you smelled something funny later on it was a good bet it was from me.

Anyway Marek good luck away from the Rangers. And i really hope the Devils can use your services. :bt

·
Registered
86 Posts
By the way Marek do you Remember a guy in a Bure Jersey who shook your hand last season with a firm grip and a silly smile? yes that was me. I must admit it was more a stinky palm hand shake. I was sweating like a pig that day and just had to reach down my pants for the special event that would take place only moments later. If you smelled something funny later on it was a good bet it was from me.
:bt
...i love you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts