Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. i have a suggestion for the owner and the moderators of this board. how do you all feel about creating a new forum for old NHL teams of yesteryear, for example you can have threads for the ATLANTA FLAMES, KANSAS CITY SCOUTS, CALIFORNIA SEALS, QUEBEC NORDIQUES, COLORADO ROCKIES,MINNESOTA NORTH STARS, CLEVELAND BARONS, WINNIPEG JETS etc.i think this will bring older fans who like the old days of the NHL and educate the younger fans. this has worked at a baseball board called BASEBALL-FEVER.COM. let me now what everyone thinks of this idea.
You can also have a trivia and NHL history forum. this is just a idea. Donald

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Hello everyone. i have a suggestion for the owner and the moderators of this board. how do you all feel about creating a new forum for old NHL teams of yesteryear, for example you can have threads for the ATLANTA FLAMES, KANSAS CITY SCOUTS, CALIFORNIA SEALS, QUEBEC NORDIQUES, COLORADO ROCKIES,MINNESOTA NORTH STARS, CLEVELAND BARONS, WINNIPEG JETS etc.i think this will bring older fans who like the old days of the NHL and educate the younger fans. this has worked at a baseball board called BASEBALL-FEVER.COM. let me now what everyone thinks of this idea.
You can also have a trivia and NHL history forum. this is just a idea. Donald

petty neat idea, im sure theyll look this over and atleast consider it.. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teams of yesteryear

This idea has worked very well at a baseball board that i belong to called baseball-fever.com. the old time teams have there own forums for people to talk and post photos to share with everyone.i know it will work here if its given a chance.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
teams of yesteryear

Here is my idea of forums in a suggested teams of yesteryear forum

1)CALIFORNIA SEALS/CLEVELAND BARONS
2)KANSAS CITY SCOUTS/COLORADO ROCKIES
3)ATLANTA FLAMES
4)MINNESOTA NORTH STARS
5)QUEBEC NORDIQUES
6)NEW ENGLAND/HARTFORD
7)WINNIPEG JETS
8)WHA 1972-79
9)NHL HISTORY
this is a good idea i think. lets see what the owner and moderators think about it.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Back-2-Bassiks said:
I think its a great idea, but for the time being IMO traffic would need to pick up to the site in order to make it worth while.

and im all about the Winterpeg Jets baby!!
i hear its in the works, super suggestion!

410 Posts
I enjoyed those teams of the yesteryear, especially Minnesota. They had some of my favourite players such as Bobby Smith, Ciccarelli, and Broten. I hope they make this a section like you made them did on hockeyforumS.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teams of yesteryear forum

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I enjoyed those teams of the yesteryear, especially Minnesota. They had some of my favourite players such as Bobby Smith, Ciccarelli, and Broten. I hope they make this a section like you made them did on hockeyforumS.
The teams of yester year forum should be going public soon.i know that this can work here. we have been setting it up and we have started posting on it also. there is also a thread in the history section for the old WHA.I am looking foward to your posts on this forum when its up and running.Donald

1 - 8 of 8 Posts