Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to see more of Andy Delmore on the PP unit with the Lightning. What a great fit - Tampa is looking for a more offensive D unit this year and Delmore has the accomplishments and experience to fulfill that role!

In terms of taking Janik or Delmore - Delmore is the obvious choice! Janik has never posted numbers like Delmore has throughout his career. Delmore had one bad year with Buffalo but before that he broke records with Philly scoring a hatrick in the playoffs and then leading NHL Defencemen in points when he played for Nashville - not to mention his huge accomplishment last year with 72points!

Get Delmore out there on the PP and use him for what he is good at! Let's stop fooling around with Janik and get Delmore on with it!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I didn't know they signed him. He's always been good on the PP, it's his defencive game 5-on-5 that create questions about him.

I remember him being awesome in the 2000 playoffs in Philly though. Maybe he'll find his game again, and with the loss of Kubina he'll have to.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Well Delmore was assigned to the AHL, and Janik will be taking his place on the Tampa roster. There hasn't been news about it yet but that is what people have been talking about since yesterday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts