Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am posting this here even since its not about video games. does anyone remmber playing with the old coleco, munro, tudor,eagle table hockey games as a kid.i played with them all of the time. lets here from you.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1960s munro table hockey game

Here is a munro table hockey game from the 1960s. back then the game came with metal players.in the 1970s they changed the players from metal to plastic. munro had players with no NHL logos on them, they only had the teams city on the uniforms. coleco and eagle did have a NHL contract to have NHL logos on there players for there games.

Attachments

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1969 ideal table hockey game

Here is another classic table hockey game from the 1960s. this game was made by ideal which was a very popular toy company back then.i still have my game after all of these years.this game came out around 1969.

Attachments

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1970 coleco power play game

Here is a coleco 1970 power play hockey game. this game was made around the time that coleco and eagle merged. and around this time coleco and the other game companys started changing the players over to plastic from metal. with the plastic players you had to put stickers on the plastic players. you could buy stickers for all of the NHL teams of that time.

Attachments

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Coleco city series hockey game ad

Here is a nice coleco city series ad from the 1970s. here are the teams that had coleco hockey games

1)boston bruins
2)chicago black hawks
3)detroit red wings
4)new york rangers
5)montreal canadiens
6)toronto maple leafs
7)minnesota north stars
8)st louis blues
9)pittsburgh penguins
10)philadelphia flyers

Attachments

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1962 eagle official hockey game ad

This is a ad for the 1962 eagle official hockey game.this ad is from a old detroit red wing program. this game was sold at the old detroit olympia stadium back then in the 1960s.this game is also very rare and goes for alot of money on ebay these days.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts