Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well, I agree that Sundin is better. But I also believe that Naslund is starting to get his touch back, and with time will be at, or above Sundin's level, we just have to wait.

·
Registered
41 Posts
...but they're both heartless Europeans who whine and dive and don't go into the corners and wear visors and grew up dreaming of winning the World Cup of Soccer, not the Stanely Cup. So I wouldn't take either.
Wow thats a load of b.s. Sundin and Naslund would both dig harder than you any day... you have no right saying they have no heart, they are team players and both amazing. Mats Sundin is my fav. player and always has been and yes I'd say hes better than Naslund, that being said, Naslund is still very good.

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
Wow thats a load of b.s. Sundin and Naslund would both dig harder than you any day... you have no right saying they have no heart, they are team players and both amazing. Mats Sundin is my fav. player and always has been and yes I'd say hes better than Naslund, that being said, Naslund is still very good.
I guess you missed the sarcastic humor.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
I'll stick my head in this one. I find it hilarious that people think Sundin won't get into the hall, because he will. I also find it hilarious that people think that this is a close comparison, because it isn't. Sundin is far superior, end of story.

Sundin=Consistency

21 - 29 of 29 Posts