Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those are the choices folks, which one is better!

Id say WINTER, id rather freez, than be in the hellacious SUMMER!!!! sheesh, i love snow and ponds, have sorta grown up on them as a pre teen and younger.. its my favorite time of year!!!!!
;)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I would pick winter especially after the weather today it was HORID! I love to mant winter activities .

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
At one time would have said winter, for the simple fact of skiing, skating etc., but now I would have to say summer!! The only problem with summer though, no HOCKEY!!!!! But on the plus side, you don't have to put on all those heavy clothes just to go outside, like you do in the winter.

It really is a toss up, they each have their pros and cons!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Winter. Especially when the rink is built near my house.

I like playing roller-Hockey a lot too, but I find myself enjoying the Winter Olympics more than the Summer, probably because I think the sports are more exciting.

Also, it's more comfortable in the house with the fire place going, and a cup of hot chocolate milk, especially after coming back from the rink, or a snowball war or something. :)

Hot Chocolate and fire-place in front of TV > Cold drink and air conditioning in front of TV.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
Winter. Especially when the rink is built near my house.

I like playing roller-Hockey a lot too, but I find myself enjoying the Winter Olympics more than the Summer, probably because I think the sports are more exciting.

Also, it's more comfortable in the house with the fire place going, and a cup of hot chocolate milk, especially after coming back from the rink, or a snowball war or something. :)

Hot Chocolate and fire-place in front of TV > Cold drink and air conditioning in front of TV.
I'm with you, Winter Olympics all the way!!! There are more team sports in the Winter games, which I think makes it that more exciting!! At least, it seems that there are?

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'd say winter..cuz of course...HOCKEY SEASON...lol..also u can go ski-dooing..and when u get realy cold u just put more and more layers..while in summer..u can have no clothes and u'll be roasting..lmao..and this past week was crazy high temperature..to insane for me..and i love ice fishing, slidding..and u can make snow mans! hehe!! so winter for sure!

summer theres no school..but i gotta work! so summer is like a waste for me since i cant use it =( swimmings and 4wheelign is fun though! camping too lol

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so the votes are like this so far
winter Summer

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
hockey_gurl_13 said:
and u can make flips and it doenst hurt! lmao
LOL! :laugh:

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
hockey_gurl_13 said:
and u can make flips and it doenst hurt! lmao
LOL! :laugh:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Summer for me as well.

I just like the luxury of being able to bike to work daily.
Nothing beats that for me. Being able to rollerblade freely, anywhere and everywhere. Getting to play rollerhockey, soccer, football with your friends. Basketball at any outdoor courts.
Being able to go out wearing nothing but a muscle shirt and shorts if you're a guy...and if you're a girl, getting away with showing off practically as much of your body as you want to.

Actually being able to showoff your body. As opposed to being under 3-4 layers of clothing. Beaches...beach volleyball.
Barbecues....
Waking up to an early sunrise and veeeery late sunset. Waking up to beautiful bird chirps. Picnics.
I could go on forever lol...
Summer rules!

Only good thing about winter, is ice hockey to me.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL thats why we are saying winter is the best!~ haha.. summer is ok.. too dang hot though.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts