Ottawa 67's
Peterborough Petes

Heres the Link to the OHL Standings.

:::: THE OFFICIAL OHL WEBSITE ::::

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe the West divison is the toughest because of the 4 really strong teams that compete with each other everynight. Saginaw, Sarnia, Plymouth, and SSM. It great hockey when you watch these teams play each other and there all 4 very strong teams that are really fun to watch

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I would have to say either Midwest Division or the West Division. If it wasn't for Erie's record I would have went with the Midwest.

The West Division has the lowest GAA, but then the Midwest division has the London Knights who have dominated the OHL for years and the Kitchener Rangers who are doing great this season also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Obviously the Mid West is the strongest division, but being part of the strongest division may not be the greatest thing. They are bound to beat up on eachother a hell of a lot (a lot more than any eastern team would)in the playoffs giving a weaker eastern team a partial advantage walking into a championship match-up.

of course thats just my opinion.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simmer said:
Obviously the Mid West is the strongest division, but being part of the strongest division may not be the greatest thing. They are bound to beat up on eachother a hell of a lot (a lot more than any eastern team would)in the playoffs giving a weaker eastern team a partial advantage walking into a championship match-up.

of course thats just my opinion.
I agree Simmer, I wouldent agree that the East division is really that strong at all. They have Belleville as thier top division team and they arent exactly a London Barrie or Kitchener kind of team.

·
Registered
2 Posts
it may not be all that strong, but it is one of the most voiltile divisions in the league. Hell your team can go from top spot to a step from the basement in 1 weekend. Not something I personally enjoy knowing and living with, but it sure makes the playoffs a crazy time of year.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simmer said:
it may not be all that strong, but it is one of the most voiltile divisions in the league. Hell your team can go from top spot to a step from the basement in 1 weekend. Not something I personally enjoy knowing and living with, but it sure makes the playoffs a crazy time of year.
very true. Playoff time must be so nerve racking and everything for both the players and fans.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts