1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
strat o matic

panoo2004 said:
Sorry, never heard of it??
Stratomatic has board and computer sports games, football, hockey, baseball.they have current and older seasons to play.for anyone who wants info on the game call 1-800-645-3455 and they can send you info on the game you want,hockey, baseball etc.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Stratomatic has board and computer sports games, football, hockey, baseball.they have current and older seasons to play.for anyone who wants info on the game call 1-800-645-3455 and they can send you info on the game you want,hockey, baseball etc.
Very interesting!! They don't have a web site? Is that 1-800 number only good in the US?

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
strat-o-matic

panoo2004 said:
Very interesting!! They don't have a web site? Is that 1-800 number only good in the US?
Here is there website
Official Site of the Strat-O-Matic Game Co.

here are some of the seasons they have for the computer hockey game.
1959-60
1962-63
1964-65
1966-67
1967-68
1968-69
1969-70
1970-71
1974-75
1975-76
1975-76 WHA
1976-77
1978-79
1981-82

And they have other seasons.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stat-o-matic Hockey Computer Game

I just got my copy of the stratomatic computer hockey game in the mail. as soon as i get around to playing it i will let everyone know how it is.i have not played the hockey board game in a while and have to brush up on the rules. i cant wait to see the diffrence in the board game and the computer game.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wha 1975-76 Season

Well everyone stratomatic has the 1975-76 WHA season out for the computer hockey game.i just played the cincinnati stingers and the toronto toros. i played the toros against the computers stingers.and cincy won 4-2. the toros big guns the BIG M and Nedomansky scored but still lost. toronto had a bad team in there last year in the WHA.They moved to birmingham for the 1976-77 season.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1975-76 Wha Quebec At Houston

Well i just finished a great game between Quebec and Houston with Gordie Howe.Houston lead the game 2-1 after the 2nd period. but quebec tied the game in the 3rd period and outshot houston 18-6 in the 3rd period.the game went to the 10 minute overtime. Gordie Howe was given a penalty in overtime and Rejean Houle scored the game winning powerplay goal for Quebec at only 1 minute of the overtime. great game.if anyone likes playing computer hockey they should checkout stratomatics computer hockey game.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I have yet to play the Strat O Matic hockey game but have played a few versions of the NFL football game. Are they similar? The football version is likely easier as there is always a cut and dry offense-defense situation. Individual plays and what not compared to the constant movement of hockey-basketball-soccer...

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stratomatic hockey

Rids said:
I have yet to play the Strat O Matic hockey game but have played a few versions of the NFL football game. Are they similar? The football version is likely easier as there is always a cut and dry offense-defense situation. Individual plays and what not compared to the constant movement of hockey-basketball-soccer...
The computer hockey game and board games are great. they also put out a great computer baseball game.in the hockey game you control you team against someone else or you against the computer.you pick you lines for the game etc. its a great game and you get to manage you team. i love playing the past seasons of the 1960s and 1970s.checkout my new website for boxscores of my games.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Have you tried the hockey management simulator computer game? The name escapes me but it's the most detailed hockey management game going. Complete with players down to midget so you can draft actual players onto your NHL team for 10 years. I'll see if I can't find it online and post a link up here. It might be right up your alley if you're a big fan of the Strat O Matic series.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I just learned about the game 2 days ago and purchased the 6.0 version along with the 74-75 season today from the site.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Strat

Fighting Champ Probert said:
I just learned about the game 2 days ago and purchased the 6.0 version along with the 74-75 season today from the site.
You should checkout my websites that i have posted my results from my 1975-76 and 1976-77 detroit seasons.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1974-75 season

Fighting Champ Probert said:
Hey Probie what do you think of the game. have you started to replay the 1974-75 season.to bad that Mickey Redmond was hurt for most of the season.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts