Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
senatorsfan1987 said:
Umm guys ya don't be mad at me but... I don't think steve moore is gonna be playing again. LOL.
It would be nice if he could!! But I don't think he will play again either!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hmm i thought that moore was a lil harsh going after bertuzzi for money when bertuzzi tried to call him to apologize.. its classless when a player will not converse with someone in opposition..

and moore was dragging things through the mud. Im glad hes gone.. good riddance.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
shanny14 said:
hmm i thought that moore was a lil harsh going after bertuzzi for money when bertuzzi tried to call him to apologize.. its classless when a player will not converse with someone in opposition..

and moore was dragging things through the mud. Im glad hes gone.. good riddance.
Didn't that also happen with Eric Cole and(the player who injured him, forget his name) apparently he tryed to call Cole a number of times to apologize but he wouldn't take his call or accept the apology.
Back on topic, it is hard to see a player leave the game because of an injury or illness. But I agree it was classless on his part, also to bring up another law suit to Bertuzzi during the Olympics.

·
Registered
91 Posts
shanny14 said:

I don't know too many people who would quicky forgive someone for piledriving their faces into the ice..and breaking a few of their vertebrae, ending their playing careers.
(I'm a very forgiving person myself..but I sort of draw the line at attempts to kill me)
I mean, thats like me going out for some coffee with someone who robbed me at gunpoint and shot me, a year after.

I mean..how would you feel if a co-worker deliberately injured you..but then got off the hook easily, and got to enjoy their jobs again to the fullest, while you sat around as a near invalid, no longer being able to do what you were passionate about?
You're telling me you'd easily forgive someone for taking your dream away from you? Telling me you wouldn't want some sort of financial compensation for it?

Actions have consequences. Bertuzzi is just paying for his(Deservedly so, may I add).
(However, I do feel the bringing the suit to the olympics was of very poor taste..but thats about it)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bertuzzi didn't get punished enough.

Guys I still think Bertuzzi needed to be punished longer. Not for money but for games. You don't bring trash like that in the game of hockey.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i think bertuzzi should have been punished for more because what he did was incredibly stupid but moore wasnt an impact player it did destroy him and his career but it really didnt hurt colorado any hell i had never even heard of him but im willing to bet if he did that to a sackic or foresberg he would have never played the game of hockey again p.s. first post :D

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
senatorsfan1987 said:
Guys I still think Bertuzzi needed to be punished longer. Not for money but for games. You don't bring trash like that in the game of hockey.
So do I, and many others. That's why this topic doesn't seem to die down. Everyone will say that it wasn't enough, because... well, it wasn't.

You think about any other thing done in the past, Perezhogin's whack across a player's face for instance. We all know what he did, but you won't hear his name nearly as often as you'll hear Todd's.

It seemingly won't die, and it's too late to anything about that now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts