Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did anyone else see the 2 trailers for the movie so far?!

Spidey Trailer #1
Spidey Trailer #2

It looks as awesome as the first 2 movies... maybe even better.

A few twists in his real story here and there, hopefully it doesn't effect things too much.

There will als obe a visit by a "certain" villain in this movie as well, and I don't mean anything about Harry Osborne. ;)

Discuss....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There is a possiblity that there can possibly be up to 4 villains in the film, with John Jameson bringing the symbiote back from space and all. ;) Hopefully it's not too many, and they can focus on each properly.

And I'm sure some of us know what that symbioite means.

There's more news on it at Wikipedia, but I'm not sure if I should put a link up ot the page because it gives out a ton of info. :eek:

Anyway, with all those villains in the movie, the Spider-Man 3 video game should probably be the best ever!!! (the Spidey #2 video game was nothing special)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO!!! Don't ask that question!!!

:laugh:

Yeah, he'll be in it. Eddie Brock doesn't look at all built in this though. They should have gotten someone bigger. :(

And the scene with him isn't supposed to lst long, or so I've heard. Hopefully he'll be back in Spider-Man 4, along with Carnage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
Spider man 4, the rise of Carnage?

Or what about the story line where Shocker released Souran from the super prison in NY. I know it was an Avergers story line but Carnage was a major player in it.

If you need a Spidey video game fix check out Marvel Ultimate Alliance, IMO, the best game of the year and Spider-man totally rockes in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shookem said:
Spider man 4, the rise of Carnage?

Or what about the story line where Shocker released Souran from the super prison in NY. I know it was an Avergers story line but Carnage was a major player in it.

If you need a Spidey video game fix check out Marvel Ultimate Alliance, IMO, the best game of the year and Spider-man totally rockes in it.
Dude, I have that game! It freakin' rocks!!! :D

Iron Man owns!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shookem said:
Iron man does rock but he's an engery hog. Daredevil is pretty sick, same with Ms Marvel and Ghost Rider.
I haven't tried using Daredevil yet but I will soon.

Wolverine's rage meter thing is also pretty cool. He's unstoppable when he's in a feral state.

Captain America isn't bad either, but Deadpool is just too good. Iceman is a bit "meh" compared to how he was in the first two X-Men: Legends games.

I unlocked Nick Fury, but somehow screwed things up when I finished the game in Normal mode.

Now I have to re-do Normal mode and try to get him again. :(

Still one of the best games of the year though.



Oh, Spider-Man 3 site is up, but it takes ages to load:

Spider-Man 3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
The first time I went through on normal and used a team of Spidey, Wolverine, Thor and Iron Man (with the piece of equipment that regenerates power at a plus 75 per cent rate), I used Storm (very disappointing) and Ms Marvel as my back-ups.

The second time through on hard, I'm using Silver Surfer (blows but you gotta love the heal power), Ghost Rider, Daredevil and Ms Marvel with Doctor Strange as my back-up.

I haven't gotten Black Panther yet although I hear he's a good melee character too.

I really hope they make a sequel to MUA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is likely the last film that the Harry Osbourne character will appear in.

He's probably going to be "finished off". I think it's also the last Spidey film for James Franco as well.

But this isn't the last Spider-Man film to be made. Spider-Man 4 will be coming soon... like a few years from now. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
shookem said:
The first time I went through on normal and used a team of Spidey, Wolverine, Thor and Iron Man (with the piece of equipment that regenerates power at a plus 75 per cent rate), I used Storm (very disappointing) and Ms Marvel as my back-ups.

The second time through on hard, I'm using Silver Surfer (blows but you gotta love the heal power), Ghost Rider, Daredevil and Ms Marvel with Doctor Strange as my back-up.

I haven't gotten Black Panther yet although I hear he's a good melee character too.

I really hope they make a sequel to MUA.
Same here. There's also an annoucement of downloadable content in March for the current. Only for the XBOX360 version though.

Yes, that's odd: None for the PC version. :dunno: I don't have Live though, but I hope to get it.

I have Black Panther, but haven't tried him much yet. I haven't had time to play the game at all over the last few days actually.

One of the awesome load screens from the game, this one featuring our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man:



There's just so much to try out in in M:UA, and so little that I've actually tried. I've unlocked the "create your own team" thing, but didn't use it yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
shookem said:
I hope Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst continue to star in the films.
I heard a small clip in an interview with the two.

Kirsten Dunst said that she'll be back for sure, and Tobey McGuire said he'll come back "as long as the stories are good".

So I guess that's a yes for both. :) I can't think of anyone else who can replace them in their parts.

Tobey McGuire pretty much is Spider-Man.

Same with Dunst being MJ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
Dude, you've gotta create your own team. You can super them up so much it really makes a big difference in the latter levels. You can get 25% more energy and health, more max damage, more XP. It's worth it to check out the team stuff, trust me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
shookem said:
Dude, you've gotta create your own team. You can super them up so much it really makes a big difference in the latter levels. You can get 25% more energy and health, more max damage, more XP. It's worth it to check out the team stuff, trust me.
Cool. I'll give it a shot soon (once I get around to unlocking hard mode again)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top