Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
We won't be seeing any more good fights like these in the NEW NHL!

If you like them, you better save them to your PC to look at in the future.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Detroit # 1 Fan said:
Your Welcome for the videos & i alreayd ahve them saved :D , i really wish we could have some more fights
Yeah!! No frickin kidding!!! They even look at each other now-a-days and they get a penalty!!

It's a good thing not too many players get colds, otherwise they'll start handing out penalties for sneezing on someone!!!:dunno:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
panoo2004 said:
Yeah!! No frickin kidding!!! They even look at each other now-a-days and they get a penalty!!

It's a good thing not too many players get colds, otherwise they'll start handing out penalties for sneezing on someone!!!:dunno:

LMAO , that was pretty funnny man.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Vernon and Roy was a great fight in the middle of one of the best brawls in history, Vernon pretty much killed Roy with that first punch

·
Registered
306 Posts
I would advise joining a site devoted to hockey fights like Hockeyfights.com or Anything Goes and accumulating tapes or dvds.I personally have approximately 80 tapes and dvds.I plan on shortly getting the technology to make copies of my tapes for trading purchases.

It is illegal due to bs copyright laws to buy or sell the tapes but inventive people can get around that as it's NOT illegal to trade for them.:cheeky4:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Detroit # 1 Fan said:
And Finally the Best One Steve Yzerman vs Joey Maguire ----- http://youtube.com/watch?v=WOI3mwK5YLw&search=hockey fights

Enjoy :D
Thats Kevin Maguire not Joey.Not a big deal and not pickin' at ya,thanks for posting the clip.I have seen that several times as I have that on one of my Probert tapes.

I have a little clearer picture and the look of fear on Tom Barrasso's face when Probert slapped him away was priceless.:eek:

I wish I had clips or the ability to make clips of the fights I have on tape so I could show them here to ya's.:(

There are several fight sites around that do have clips,free of charge.Anyone needs help finding them,pm me here or e-mail me at [email protected].I'm a comp moron but I'll try to help.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Detroit # 1 Fan said:
Roy Vs. Vernon -------- YouTube - Roy vs Vernon

Roy Vs. Osgood -------- http://youtube.com/watch?v=hNuxA73ehhE&search=Detroit vs Colorado Hockey Fights

What Would've been Roy Vs. Hasek ------- http://youtube.com/watch?v=hNuxA73ehhE&search=Detroit vs Colorado Hockey Fights

Mcsorley Vs. Probert ------ YouTube - McSorley vs Probert

Shanahan vs. Cummins ----- YouTube - Cummins vs. Shannahan Fight

Shanahan vs. Foote ----- YouTube - Shanahan vs Foote

Shanahan vs. Mayers ----- YouTube - shanahan vs mayers

And Finally the Best One Steve Yzerman vs Joey Maguire ----- YouTube - Steve Yzerman Fight Against Maguire

Enjoy :D
Stevey Y did an alright job against a massive idiot. Probert was awesome at defending Yzerman lol.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
"ANOTHER RIGHT BY ROY ANOTHER RIGHT BY ROY" that's one of my favourite!!!! fights... Thanks for the videos!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Hey guys I'm trying to make a music video with fights from the NHL could someone tell me a site or something I can download from?

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I need something that can be played on Windows Media Player, something i can save to a file. I'm going to make a fan video, not going to make money off it just want to make something fun.

·
Registered
269 Posts
panoo said:
We won't be seeing any more good fights like these in the NEW NHL!

If you like them, you better save them to your PC to look at in the future.
That's for sure. Just [email protected] slapping done european style. Great work Wayne. You lobbied the manliness right out of hockey.

·
Registered
867 Posts
jgdeadrabbit said:
Thats Kevin Maguire not Joey.Not a big deal and not pickin' at ya,thanks for posting the clip.I have seen that several times as I have that on one of my Probert tapes.

I have a little clearer picture and the look of fear on Tom Barrasso's face when Probert slapped him away was priceless.:eek:

I wish I had clips or the ability to make clips of the fights I have on tape so I could show them here to ya's.:(

There are several fight sites around that do have clips,free of charge.Anyone needs help finding them,pm me here or e-mail me at [email protected].I'm a comp moron but I'll try to help.
I was going to say, who's Joey Maguire? Jerry's brother?

I thought I recognized you, jg. This is caps05 from HF.

Reactions: jgdeadrabbit
1 - 20 of 22 Posts