Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking back on the season I can't help but wonder "what next"? GM Armstrong will keep his job and for now Tippet and the gang will come back to be behind the bench.. but my question to you is what should be done to bring some firepower to our front lines? Who should go and who should stay? If you were in the drivers seat who would you trade for and what free agents would you like to see wear the green and gold?

So many questions and a very long time to wait for answers!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well if no one has an idea...I'll go first..:rolleyes:

As much as I love having Barnaby on the team I would not offer a new contract deal to ... along with Lindros and Barnes ( Barnes - only due to age and giving some room for the cap) I know he's good for the pk but we need firepower!!

I would get rid of Stefan and Miettinen ( also to offer up a buffer to the cap)

I've heard the idea before about making a trade to Calgary for Iginla and would agree on this but for who is the quesion ??? we have a lot of deffensive players to pick from so that would be the option I would take (but they would would a trade pick as well im sure)

Salary Cap - this should open up some room to offer a deal to say someone like Gomez,Drury or Briere :dunno:

COME ON JULY!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts