Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
down here in Sarnia this past week we have been getting hit by a ton of snow and right now as I speak theres a ton of it coming down outside, It almost looks like a blizzard. How come we didnt even get any in December for Christmas and now we getting absoulutely dumped on in January. O well i Love the snow. Is anyone else getting alot of snow?

·
Registered
712 Posts
lol once again canuck, where do u play pond hockey? And i know eh we have got sooo much snow but believe it or not its not that cold out.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
faulkner91sf said:
lol once again canuck, where do u play pond hockey? And i know eh we have got sooo much snow but believe it or not its not that cold out.
Yea I played at Lake chipican the other day. Its all frozen over and theres only a few spots that have slush so It a pretty good place to play. And yea it just turned warm the other day. The day we were playing pond hockey it was -15 out. Now its back to about -5. Hopefully it gets really cold out again so I can head back to the pond

·
Registered
712 Posts
what day EXACTLY? i was playing there on thursday i think, i could be wrong me and my friend were there. And i believe it was -15 that day.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AGAIN! It is like a blizzard outside here. 7:00 PM its been snowing pretty much all day but not this hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts