Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Me thinks that this "subject" should be in the trash forum.

I could care less if you slam the Leafs, but do not take your attacks personal, SN boards were famous for that, but even they got tired of the childish actions of a few and closed it down, hopefully for good. So now that the be all to end all pre-school forum is shut down we need to get back to basics, lets talk hockey, if you miss the trash talk do me and a few other posters a favour and design your own pre-school playground type of trash forum.

·
Premium Member
4,318 Posts
Okay, then I really don't understand why you posted this poll and question?

As hockeyman has said do it in the right atmosphere, that is why the trash forum was suggested where you can trash a team, just don't direct it at a fellow poster, that's all.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Mmm, I think the hidden meaning behind that question is: should I become more of a butt-kisser?

The answer: sure, why not? You’ve gotta be good at something leafssuckiknow.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
nobody cares what you do. if you were in my toilet swimming around with your fellow turds and stained toilet paper, id flush you. if you were on the street stinking it up, hardening with each passing minute, while feeding dozens of hungry flies i wouldnt step on you. what im saying is, sometimes pieces of sh*t are dealt with, sometimes they're ignored.

·
Registered
820 Posts
canadianinput said:
nobody cares what you do. if you were in my toilet swimming around with your fellow turds and stained toilet paper, id flush you. if you were on the street stinking it up, hardening with each passing minute, while feeding dozens of hungry flies i wouldnt step on you. what im saying is, sometimes pieces of sh*t are dealt with, sometimes they're ignored.
Ya, you must have been talking to my wife. She feels the same way about me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts