Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No matter how good of a team the Sharks are... they suck in the playoffs it seems, capping it off last year winning the President's Trophy but losing the first round. It was absouletly horrible. You think they will do better this year?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Nightmare? i think San Jose could sweep them in 4 or 5 maybe Detroit is not that high powered than Sharks. Vancouver they could beat. I think they would have a hard time against the coyotes and Kings.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
San Jose was hyped up last year too but what occured?

I guess this year they have a better chance since they attained Heatly,but he's still only one player.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was the Sharks' year. I see them beating the Devils in the Finals.

·
Registered
12 Posts
the reason the sharks did not advance in the playoffs last year is because of Jonas Hiller he stole the stanley cup out of the sharks fingers

·
Registered
34 Posts
Problem is we have a bunch of no show players. As much as I like Thornton during the regular season, once it gets to pressure situations, he chokes. I mean the Olympics is a great example, Thornton has not been a factor yet. Has like 2 points or something, and thats just plain sads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Problem is we have a bunch of no show players. As much as I like Thornton during the regular season, once it gets to pressure situations, he chokes. I mean the Olympics is a great example, Thornton has not been a factor yet. Has like 2 points or something, and thats just plain sads.
could not agree more

·
Registered
61 Posts
Gotta be honest, I love a Sharks-Wings round. Even if it's first. Seems like Sharks and wings always come to play against eachother and i'd love to start this years playoffs actually doing some work.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Yes, It will probabley be like the Wings Av's rivalry!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts