Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Associated Press
2/7/2007 12:09:57 AM

EDMONTON (CP) - Daniel Sedin had a career-high three goals and two assists while twin brother Henrik Sedin added four assists as the Vancouver Canucks defeated Edmonton 5-2 on Tuesday night for their fourth straight win over the Oilers.

Markus Naslund and Taylor Pyatt had the other goals for Vancouver (30-20-4), which has recorded at least a point in nine of its last 10 games.

Shawn Horcoff and Zack Stortini scored for Edmonton (26-24-4).

Horcoff opened the scoring at 4:18 of the first, deflecting Jason Smith's shot past Vancouver goalie Roberto Luongo with both teams playing with four skaters aside.

Vancouver tied the score at 17:43 on a two-man power play as Henrik Sedin's shot hit his brother's skate, then the post and went past Oilers goalie Dwayne Roloson. The Oilers argued the puck was kicked in but the goal stood following a video review.

Vancouver had another two-man power play in the second, and that resulted in Naslund's goal at 5:26. Daniel Sedin found the Canucks captain at the side of the net and he easily tapped the puck in for the 2-1 lead.

FULL STORY

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
5 Points for Daniel and 4 Points for Henrik. My God these guys are good. I think i know who will be two of this weeks three stars

1 - 2 of 2 Posts