Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really good news for me, since i dont even have the channel. How annoying it was when i couldnt see games because of them wanting more money :mad: :mad: i feel like a chicago blackhawks fan or something :pb:

·
Registered
349 Posts
arma said:
This is really good news for me, since i dont even have the channel. How annoying it was when i couldnt see games because of them wanting more money :mad: :mad: i feel like a chicago blackhawks fan or something :pb:
Oh Arma, never say you feel like a Blackhawks fan.... YIKES!!!! Is there no way you can work something out with your cable company??? Not sure where you live if it is possible, but why not try???

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CHB said:
Oh Arma, never say you feel like a Blackhawks fan.... YIKES!!!! Is there no way you can work something out with your cable company??? Not sure where you live if it is possible, but why not try???
im going to college, not really my choice =)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
arma said:

More Money? wtf cable system you have. i know cablevision charged in the begining then OLN took all NHL games off the air till cablevision offered it as a free channell and thats were it stands now. if you have cablevision you just need the higher number box to go to channel 408.

OLN states that there channel is part of the non basic cable package. arma call your provider and tell them you want your OLN and are intitled to it. ask for betty lou and tell her i said to ask for her.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yea I recently had Dish Network with the center ice package and the Fox Sports package...doesnt compare near to IO Digital...Dish: First of with OLN being knocked off their programming last year completely. And the blackout of all games being played on local channel...IO had more HD channels(the only way to watch hockey on TV) and a great tivo system so you can watch one game the same time while recording another game on another channel....IO is the only way to go around the New York area...

·
Registered
212 Posts
arma said:
im going to college, not really my choice =)
Yo wat college you going to? I went to Rutgers in New Brunswick, New Jersey and i went into shock when i learned i couldnt see the rangers beat the flyers in the first game of hte season last year. What you can do is if ure college has its own service, you can e-mail whoever runs it and set up a petition to possibly have them add OLN (or Versus) to ure service. Its worth a shot...

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Icehole said:
Yea I recently had Dish Network with the center ice package and the Fox Sports package...doesnt compare near to IO Digital...Dish: First of with OLN being knocked off their programming last year completely. And the blackout of all games being played on local channel...IO had more HD channels(the only way to watch hockey on TV) and a great tivo system so you can watch one game the same time while recording another game on another channel....IO is the only way to go around the New York area...

i agree with an islanders fan geezzz never thought that day would happen. but yes the HD is awsome and cablevision does a great job on there channels covering it. thing i dont like is they charge an arm and a leg for there service compared to the dish pricing. you pay for what you get is what it comes down too.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Hahahahahhahaha, "only" 7 games, more than any other NHL team because the Rangers are based in the largest sports market on the planet and it's still not enough.:haha: No wonder everyone hates NY sports teams.:box:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Phish4 said:
Hahahahahhahaha, "only" 7 games, more than any other NHL team because the Rangers are based in the largest sports market on the planet and it's still not enough.:haha: No wonder everyone hates NY sports teams.:box:

Not everyone hates them. i see many fans of n.y teams in other cities. more so then any other visitors that come to there cities to play.

If everyone hated them so much why do they always sell the most merchindise?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts