Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Canucks in 6

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Canucks in 7

Votes: 1 5.6%

SCF - (3) Boston Bruins vs (1) Vancouver Canucks

16K views 118 replies 30 participants last post by  willt59 
#1 ·
Discuss the final here. Make your choice for who wins, you have until Game One (Wednesday, June 1st) to get your vote in.

#11 ·
LOL. Waddaya got in mind bigboy!? :laugh:

Jokes aside, I know it's a bit lofty. But like the others here, just going on gut tis all. Not meaning to disrespect whatsoever.

Enjoy the games!

On a side note: My wife is wavering as to whether or not she should fly to Vancity, buy an upper level ticket and enjoy game 2. I've been encouraging her....

rb

#6 ·
If Malhotra is actually back Canucks in 5 if not i can see this going to 6 games

#10 ·
Just going to say the Canucks are deeper on D then the Bruins. I feel the Canucks have 6 Top four defenseman on almost any team in the league.

#15 ·
Canucks in six

You know, I ought to tell everyone the history of the
Vancouver Millionaires, the only Vancouver team to
win the Stanley Cup,in 1915, because I feel the Canucks
are going to win their first Stanley Cup ever and the
first since the Millionaires won it. They have everything
working in their favor if they don't beat themselves.
That's the only way they will lose---by beating themselves.
If they play smart hockey, it's the Canucks in six.:stanley:win:beer

#17 ·
Finally after 17 yrs. I get to go to another SC final game! The whole city is on edge for this. Sorry but you hockey fans elsewhere need to really see how crazy this city is about the cup. If fan support counts for anything the Nucks will kill the Bruins.

Having row 22 center ice seats for a cup final is PRICELESS!

#18 ·
Lucky man. Have fun P: Enjoy yourself

#20 ·
close game. both teams were cautiously aggressive at times. good performance from both goalies. seems like it was a game of who makes first mistake. it is upsetting how Boston's PP just won't click: 5-on-3 and nothing!?

what's up with Burrows biting Bergy's finger??? Savard's biting incident comes to mind...

I am wondering if the dynamics of the second game will change at all. I expect that Canucks are going to come out much stronger.

#25 ·
To me this is the pivot of the series. A win by Vancouver and this thing may be very short. A win by the Bruins and we could be in for the long haul.

Pedal to the metal boys! Let's make tonight the night that we really pour it on!

GO CANUCKS GO!

:beer:beer:beer

rb

#26 ·
I'm sorry but I can't stand the Canucks and they've been the reason why I haven't been in "hockey mode" as much during this time of year. Burrows is a scumbag and so is Kesler, but they're damn good players and they're on a damn good team. Just don't expect me to support them or congratulate any Vancouver fans.

#33 · (Edited)
i can't believe Rome is being thrown out for a north south hit. Looks like interference but not worth the 5 minutes and getting thrown out. Can you call a double minor on a hit like that ?

#41 ·
I don't even think you can say Horton was admiring his pass. He was just watching the play develop and the hit really was that late. Also, while I thought the Thomas hit was kind of funny, you can't do that as a goalie and it makes me mad that Thomas will do something like that then flop when he gets touched. And as much as I don't like Marchand, his goal was a beauty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.