• Canucks in 7

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well I really want the Canucks to smash to Bruins.

I'm going Vancouver in 6. Both pretty even teams i think.
Both have strong goalies and great top lines in scoring.

Hope to watch a few of the games in this series.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
If Malhotra is actually back Canucks in 5 if not i can see this going to 6 games

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
How ironic the canucks started the drought for Lord Stanley in canada back in 1994 has a chance to erase the drought.

Ill bank on the Bruins just my gut feeling the drought continues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think one of the desiding factors in this series in whether the Bruins can get their powerplay going. Defensively they have the skills to shutout the Canucks but they have to be able to capitalize on their own powerplay opportunities to win the cup.

But if defence wins championships this series could be won by the Bruins...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I think one of the desiding factors in this series in whether the Bruins can get their powerplay going. Defensively they have the skills to shutout the Canucks but they have to be able to capitalize on their own powerplay opportunities to win the cup.

Just going to say the Canucks are deeper on D then the Bruins. I feel the Canucks have 6 Top four defenseman on almost any team in the league.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wanna put a wager on this for Cash? :thumbsup:
LOL. Waddaya got in mind bigboy!? :laugh:

Jokes aside, I know it's a bit lofty. But like the others here, just going on gut tis all. Not meaning to disrespect whatsoever.

Enjoy the games!

On a side note: My wife is wavering as to whether or not she should fly to Vancity, buy an upper level ticket and enjoy game 2. I've been encouraging her....

rb

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Just going to say the Canucks are deeper on D then the Bruins. I feel the Canucks have 6 Top four defenseman on almost any team in the league.
Yup, actually the top 9 D men on the Canucks are NHL top 6 on any team

Edler
Salo
Rome
Alberts
Ballard
Erhoff
Tanev

In no order.

Sure, no Chara. However you need more than one stud as Nashville showed us.

rb

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I voted Canucks in six, even though I'd like to see the Bruins win. It will surely be a good series though.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Canucks in six

You know, I ought to tell everyone the history of the
Vancouver Millionaires, the only Vancouver team to
win the Stanley Cup,in 1915, because I feel the Canucks
are going to win their first Stanley Cup ever and the
first since the Millionaires won it. They have everything
working in their favor if they don't beat themselves.
That's the only way they will lose---by beating themselves.
If they play smart hockey, it's the Canucks in six.:stanley:win:beer

·
Registered
179 Posts

I know, it is too much to ask of the bruins but if they play like they did in Game 7 against the Lightning, they won't need the power play. I take Bruins in 7!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Finally after 17 yrs. I get to go to another SC final game! The whole city is on edge for this. Sorry but you hockey fans elsewhere need to really see how crazy this city is about the cup. If fan support counts for anything the Nucks will kill the Bruins.

Having row 22 center ice seats for a cup final is PRICELESS!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Finally after 17 yrs. I get to go to another SC final game! The whole city is on edge for this. Sorry but you hockey fans elsewhere need to really see how crazy this city is about the cup. If fan support counts for anything the Nucks will kill the Bruins.

Having row 22 center ice seats for a cup final is PRICELESS!
Lucky man. Have fun P: Enjoy yourself

·
Registered
179 Posts
close game. both teams were cautiously aggressive at times. good performance from both goalies. seems like it was a game of who makes first mistake. it is upsetting how Boston's PP just won't click: 5-on-3 and nothing!?

what's up with Burrows biting Bergy's finger??? Savard's biting incident comes to mind...

I am wondering if the dynamics of the second game will change at all. I expect that Canucks are going to come out much stronger.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts