Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suggest Sather go to Rehab and get off the LSD he's been adding to those cigars.

How in the world does sather think he will get a top 4 defensmen back. To take someones trash fisrt you have to pay them (5th round pick to any team who takes Malik). Like i do when i tell me kids its time to put out the trash. They have to earn the allowence i pay them.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01292008/sports/rangers/sather_shops_for_malik_deal_132013.htm

Sather, we're told, is demanding the equivalent of a top-four defenseman in return for Malik, who carries a cap charge of approximately $950,000 the remainder of the way for this, the final season of his contract.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I suggest Sather go to Rehab and get off the LSD he's been adding to those cigars.

How in the world does sather think he will get a top 4 defensmen back. To take someones trash fisrt you have to pay them (5th round pick to any team who takes Malik). Like i do when i tell me kids its time to put out the trash. They have to earn the allowence i pay them.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01292008/sports/rangers/sather_shops_for_malik_deal_132013.htm
In the games he's played, he's seen tough minutes, and the Rangers definitely have way better numbers with him on the ice than when he's sitting on the bench.

He's been having problems with the coach, right?

Daryl

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the games he's played, he's seen tough minutes, and the Rangers definitely have way better numbers with him on the ice than when he's sitting on the bench.

He's been having problems with the coach, right?

Daryl
He is who i call mistakalik. He is always out of position and makes way to many errors. His one good part his outlet passing has gone south. The Rangers played a Lot better when Rozi & Staal were on the top pairing when Malik was injured.

Renney has been Malik's only supporter in NYC till this handshake thing happen last week. Malik showed total lack of respect for the team. Gomez along with a few other players also lashed out at Malik.

Ive been going to Rangers games since 1972 and Malik by far has been booed more then any Ranger i can remember and that even includes the short stay of ozolinish.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
He is who i call mistakalik. He is always out of position and makes way to many errors. His one good part his outlet passing has gone south. The Rangers played a Lot better when Rozi & Staal were on the top pairing when Malik was injured.
See, this is what I don't get:

When Malik is on the ice, the Rangers are +1.33 per 60 minutes.
Stall: +0.52 per 60 min
Rozsival: +0.22 per 60 min

The Rangers actually aren't better with them on the ice compared to Malik. They may look better, but they're not really outscoring the opposition the way they were when Malik was out there. It was the exact same story last year for Malik as well.

Renney has been Malik's only supporter in NYC till this handshake thing happen last week. Malik showed total lack of respect for the team. Gomez along with a few other players also lashed out at Malik.

Ive been going to Rangers games since 1972 and Malik by far has been booed more then any Ranger i can remember and that even includes the short stay of ozolinish.
Yeah, I'd heard something about the "handshake" issue. He's certainly not going out of his way to make friends within the organization.

Daryl

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Daryll the stat man and i know your great and well respected with them. Thing is all that may be true what your saying but malik always finds a way to make the Mistake that causes the Rangers to loss. It happens way to often. And if he doesnt want to be a team player then he has to go.

And a lot of that is for the reason Roszival covers many of maliks errors. Its just unfourtante malik makes to many of them.

A perfect example last season one game i was at with my son my he ate his entire hot dog and malik was still not skating near the boards it was like he was a statue. He is not physical at all. Cant hit a fly if he tried.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts