Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm all for commemorating Joe Sakic but that is a little odd. I hope that isn't game worn equiptment, hockey and lacrosse equiptment is notoriously pungent, becuase that could get funky in a few weeks, not to mention seasons.

And i imagine it isn't, before i get any responses.

And I think it's awesome that Forsberg flew in from Sweden to support his buddy. Is Forsberg maybe the greatest FORWARD(before all you Orr supporters fly off the hook) talent to have an unjury shorten an otherwise amazing carreer? That should probably be another thread since it has very little to do with this one.

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
I like it. Having the stall there will remind everyone on the Avs of the character and leadership, aswell as the clutch performances of Sakic. If you want a benchmark for the rest of the team to aspire to Joe Sakic is a damned good choice.

Is Forsberg maybe the greatest FORWARD(before all you Orr supporters fly off the hook) talent to have an unjury shorten an otherwise amazing carreer?
Bossy, Lafontaine, Lindros, Bure, Lemieux

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Amusing. It's their way to thank the guy,retiring after being a great leader. If the Avalanche is having a great season this year so far imagine Sakic being with them. Even better,but unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Lol, how weird would you feel if you had the locker next to that shrine. Really makes you think about how good you really are

1 - 10 of 10 Posts