Hockey Fan Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Zetterberg is leading the playoffs with 5 goals and is second in points with 7.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
"Doan's Game 7 availability vs. Wings unknown"
Brian Compton said:
Good news, Phoenix -- Coyotes coach Dave Tippett reported progress on Shane Doan's condition Tuesday morning.

The bad news, however, is it's still unknown whether the captain will play Tuesday in Game 7 (9 p.m. ET, VERSUS, TSN, RDS) against the Detroit Red Wings in this Western Conference Quarterfinal series at Jobing.com Arena...
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=527271&navid=DL|NHL|home

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
"Coach Babcock: 'We'll be ready tonight'"
Brian Compton said:
If the Detroit Red Wings bring the type of energy Tuesday that Mike Babcock provided after the morning skate, the defending Western Conference champions should be in pretty good shape.

Detroit will skate with its season on the line as it battles the Phoenix Coyotes in Game 7 of this Western Conference Quarterfinal series at Jobing.com Arena (9 p.m. ET, VERSUS, TSN, RDS). The Red Wings failed to eliminate the Coyotes on Sunday afternoon when they dropped a 5-2 decision at Joe Louis Arena.

"We'll be ready tonight," Babcock said...
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=527268

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Way to go Datsyuk! Two goals by Pavel make it 2-0! Howard looking good also.

First period was like Red Wings vs. Bryzgalov.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeeaah!! My boy Datsyuk doing what he does best! What a second goal, amazing pass from Zetterberg, and Pavel with the amazing finish. The "two-headed monster" getting it done hahah. It has been all Detroit wow, shots are like 26-8 or something not even half way. It's all up to Howard, if he can stay solid we definitely got thiss.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I still feel like we're outplaying them though. The Wings are maintaining a solid forecheck and keeping the puck in the Coyotes zone, creating scoring chances.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
That was about the most dominant power play I've ever seen. It was only a matter of time before it went in. Lidstrom makes it 3-1!

·
Registered
16 Posts
That was about the most dominant power play I've ever seen. It was only a matter of time before it went in. Lidstrom makes it 3-1!
You can say that again man. I was at the edge of my seat, just like "Come on, somethings gotta go in!!" Just a shooting gallery.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Can't agree more, very big goal. I think the Coyotes would of came away with a lot of momentum if they survived that PK.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Weooow! There`s the TSN turning point baby. Can`t capitalise on a 5 on 3, that`s what happens! Brad Stuart strikes on the break! Wait, what, Brad Stuart!?! That's riiight! I'd like to call it a game and series with the way the Wings are dominating right now.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts