• Phaneuf

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think will get Rookie of the Year?

I think it will be close between Crobsy and Ovechkin but Crosby gets my vote. Hes younger, and (IMO) more exciting. Only losing by 4 points in the rookie point race is ok. its only 4 points. 106,102. If it was 10 or more differnece then OK but 4 isn't much. unless it would be like 7-3. When you're up in the 100's 4 points isn't a deciding factor.

·
Registered
76 Posts
MapleMoose said:
wait, sorry, I misread your first post. I thought you said Ovechkin made the biggest difference. But you said Phaneuf.

Sorry. My mistake.
No there I was saying it should be Phaneuf, but Oveckin will likely take it since he's gotten all the media attention and all the stats. Plus all the voters ever do is look at stats.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i say ovechkin..just bcuz he got more points and had better moves...but they're all great...crosby was exellent...but i think ppl made to big of a fuss about him..and i kinda got sixk of it..lol..but i voted for OV...

if crosby gets it..its all good since hes canadian..lol.. its 2 bad these 2 great players got to play for the lowest teams lol...calgary was a great team...so phaneuf was lucky...i like him :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts