Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of Rick Nash game worn hockey gloves for sale on eBay. Take a look if you are interested.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230459501883&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

You are bidding on a very rare pair of Pro Stock TPS Rick Nash Hockey Gloves. These gloves were worn by the Captain of the Columbus Blue Jackets for a few games during the 07-08 season, The colors of these gloves are the newest color scheme for the Columbus Blue Jackets and these gloves are in GREAT condition as you can see from the pictures. The gloves do not have any holes or imperfections in them. The Palms are the TPS vented DIGA TECH PALMS. The outside of the glove is genuine leather and has no holes. The outside does have a minor scuff mark on them, but nothing that takes away from the glove. This is the ultimate pair of gloves for a Rick Nash fan or any fan of the Columbus Blue Jackets. The gloves have "Nash" embroidered on the cuff of each glove. In short, this is a one of a kind glove.

Rick Nash was the #1 pick of the 2002 NHL Entry Draft and won the Rocket Richard trophy for the player in the NHL with the most goals in the 2003-04 season. Below are the the career stats for Rick Nash.

Please let me know if you have any questions! I will answer any and all questions.

Shipping is $10.00 in the US and $20.00 to most of Canada via FedEx. I will ship anywhere in the world, however the buyer is responsible for actual shipping charges via FedEx based on their postal code.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts