Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After meeting with Flyers GM Paul Holmgren earlier today, superstar Peter Forsberg has agreed to lift his no-trade clause in order to be traded to a playoff contender.
According to Sportsnet.ca, a trade involving Forsberg could revolve around a conditional future considerations trade built around Forsberg's performance and whether or not he re-signs with the Flyers this summer.

Forsberg, 33, is set to become an unrestricted free agent in July and has expressed an interest in re-signing with Philadelphia

Calls made to Forsberg's agent, Don Baizley, and the Flyers were not immediately returned.

The Fourth Period :: Philadelphia Flyers :: Report: Forsberg waives no-trade clause

There are 14 teams who have called the Flyers about him, I wonder what team will end up picking him up?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PhantomsSTH7780 said:
Wow I didn't hear he waived the no trade clause. guess that means they will be moving him soon.
Well that was just a rumour I guess? from the end of January he is supposed to be talking with the flyers about resigning with them so who knows whats going on with him at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts