Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here remembers the performance of 19 year old Janus in the quarterfinals of the 2009 juniors against USA? He wasn't drafted last year despite being eligible but he should go in some later round this year. Where do you think he will go? My guess is he could be picked in the 4th round. He plays for Erie Otters in the OHL and with some good coaching he could hit big time in a few years.

He is only ranked 13 on the north america goalie list. I think thats a bit lower than he deserves

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh Tampa, the worst organization in the league. they are a complete mess. owners and management and I don't like the coach very much either. I hope that by the time Janus matures they will be gone

·
Registered
158 Posts
oh Tampa, the worst organization in the league. they are a complete mess. owners and management and I don't like the coach very much either. I hope that by the time Janus matures they will be gone
Are they really better than Phoenix ? At least Tampa isn't bankrupt, yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are they really better than Phoenix ? At least Tampa isn't bankrupt, yet.
Phoenix might not have any money but at least they are trying to build a team on some sort of a base. Tampa wanted too much too soon and they got nothing out of it. The owners/management are impatient and do silly trades and free agent signings.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Phoenix might not have any money but at least they are trying to build a team on some sort of a base. Tampa wanted too much too soon and they got nothing out of it. The owners/management are impatient and do silly trades and free agent signings.
That's what happens when you play fantasy hockey in the big leagues with a real club and millions of dollars ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, the coach and GM are now gone, perhaps they will somehow turn the corner?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts