Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching the game Vs Nashville the other night on NASN the uk channel for North American sports and couldnt help but hear the commentators mention that their could be and NEW arena for the Redwings if they decide against redevelopment. So what i want to know is what you fans would like

An up graded Joe Louis Arena or a brand spanking new Arena

·
Banned
961 Posts
Jla Detroit

Bombers_foreva said:
I was watching the game Vs Nashville the other night on NASN the uk channel for North American sports and couldnt help but hear the commentators mention that their could be and NEW arena for the Redwings if they decide against redevelopment. So what i want to know is what you fans would like

An up graded Joe Louis Arena or a brand spanking new Arena
You will probally see a new arena in a few years. the city of detroit wants to expand cobo hall which is next to the hockey arena.to do this they have to take down JLA. the city has the auto show at cobo every year and dont want to lose it. so expect a new arena down the road.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for making that clear i just dont get to hear much here in the UK. Will be gutted when the Joe goes speacially if i dont get to visit the place

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
They better not tear down JLA. That arena is hockey history i would hate to see it go and would protest against it.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Jla

Canuck said:
They better not tear down JLA. That arena is hockey history i would hate to see it go and would protest against it.
Joe Louis Arena is not that great in hockey history.if they tear it down i will help them out for free. that will make up for the day they tore down historic olympia stadium in 1986.now the olympia stadium was hockey history that joe louis arena would never compare to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts