Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Sports Network) - The Detroit Red Wings have hit a bump in the road already this season and will try to right the ship tonight against the Edmonton Oilers at Rexall Place.

Detroit has dropped two in a row and three of its last four games, including Thursday's 5-1 loss to the San Jose Sharks.

Jiri Hudler scored for the Red Wings, while Mathieu Schneider and Johan Franzen assisted on the goal.

Red Wings goaltender Chris Osgood allowed three goals on seven shots before being lifted for Joey MacDonald, who had 13 saves.

Detroit, which captured the Presidents' Trophy last season, won 12 of its first 13 games of the 2005-06 campaign but is just 3-3-1 this season.

Edmonton, meanwhile, dropped the opener of a home-and-home series against Vancouver on Monday before gaining redemption the following day to kick off its brief three-game homestand.

FULL STORY

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Did you see that hit?! Woah! :eek: Did anyone get the number of that truck? Was that Markov?

And who was the roadkill? I heard it was Stoll, but didn't get a good view of it on the only clip I saw.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
this will indeed be a tough year. wrote about this in my blog, and well, what i would like to see happen.:(

As time goes on in Hockey Town, so does the game and some fans are already packing up that wings memorbilia, and putting their Red Wings jersey into the back of their already full closets.

They are giving up, they are jumping off of that big , beautiful , nifty, red and white band waggon bus. beating and nashing there teeth about how the end is near, and that the season is already over, that this team is literally on a spiral down ward just because of a three game skid! rather spoiled arent they.
Detroit Red Wing FANATIC Thoughts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts