Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you guys think of the game? The kids did pretty well together. Ya gotta love the way Ortmeyer has been playing. Can we have him change his name to Rudy? :) Seriously tho the kids did well, I'm hoping this is the start of a long run with the kids doing the work.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt said:
The future is bright :)
Yeah seems so. I mean it's only one game but some of them arrived to play with the team DURING the team meeting. Little game of pickup hockey in the NHL worked well for them the first game. Hopefully they will gel. I gotta get tix to one of the last games and start a "RUDY" chant when Ortmeyer touches the puck. :)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Hell maybe they'll still make the playoffs ==() if they are still mathematically able...

Seriously I think Sather and the franchise put themselves in an incredibly powerful position with the "New NHL" (new CBA) coming soon. Stock piling prospects and draft picks.... if there was ever a "right" time for this to happen, we're looking at it. We might be chanting "Thank you Sather" in a few years.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Matt said:
Hell maybe they'll still make the playoffs ==() if they are still mathematically able...

Seriously I think Sather and the franchise put themselves in an incredibly powerful position with the "New NHL" (new CBA) coming soon. Stock piling prospects and draft picks.... if there was ever a "right" time for this to happen, we're looking at it. We might be chanting "Thank you Sather" in a few years.
Yeah I think you are right. This is absolutely the best time to do this because of the CBA. Chanting "Thank you Sather" ... heh I wouldn't mention that around the Garden anytime soon. They are still pissed about Brian Leaf. I'd love to see it though cuz that means that we are winning again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts