Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
It just says New York instead of Rangers and just a little darker. Kind of like the Crunch third jerseys.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
They had to make a Hip Hop jersey. Ewwwwwww disgusting.

Nothing will ever be as horrible as the islanders fishstick jersey. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
And here I thought signing Derek Boogard was the Rangers stupid move of the year...

If you think about this move and the guy Dylan Mclarath Rangers #1 pk and most feared guy in the draft it will give the Rangers a pretty feared team to play against in a few years,

Good move getting Boogard but overpaid. Rangers needed him. When Gaborik has to drop his gloves and fight thats saying something.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
If you think about this move and the guy Dylan Mclarath Rangers #1 pk and most feared guy in the draft it will give the Rangers a pretty feared team to play against in a few years,

Good move getting Boogard but overpaid. Rangers needed him. When Gaborik has to drop his gloves and fight thats saying something.
If signing Derek Boogard is considered filling a "need" you've got problems.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
If signing Derek Boogard is considered filling a "need" you've got problems.
You don't understand. When teams play the Rangers coming into NY they play them like the hunted Professional athletes love to come to NY and beat them. Rangers needed a top notch enforcer one thats young and not washed up. They haven't been a team that played vs others with much fear since the 90's. When joey kocur, jeff beukeboom, Nick Kypreos were around teams hated to play the Rangers. Rangers needed toughness and they got it.

When a player like Gaborik drops his gloves you know something is wrong. How do you fix that get one of the better fighters in the league. Just wait till Kovalchuck starts getting creamed in the Atlantic who is going to play enforcer? PIERRE-LUC LETOURNEAU-LEBLOND :laugh:

Maybe if the Devils played a tough brand of hockey they could get some fans. Most hockey fans like fighting right?

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
You don't understand. When teams play the Rangers coming into NY they play them like the hunted Professional athletes love to come to NY and beat them. Rangers needed a top notch enforcer one thats young and not washed up. They haven't been a team that played vs others with much fear since the 90's. When joey kocur, jeff beukeboom, Nick Kypreos were around teams hated to play the Rangers. Rangers needed toughness and they got it.

When a player like Gaborik drops his gloves you know something is wrong. How do you fix that get one of the better fighters in the league. Just wait till Kovalchuck starts getting creamed in the Atlantic who is going to play enforcer? PIERRE-LUC LETOURNEAU-LEBLOND :laugh:

Maybe if the Devils played a tough brand of hockey they could get some fans. Most hockey fans like fighting right?
Wow. The old "Devils have no fans" insult. What's next, the "Brodeur cheated on his wife" comment?

You guys need to come up with some new material...

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
And here i thought someone was talking about the third jersey.
:laugh: Right. I wasn't really paying attention at all, assumed this was a regular season thread. Well to relate what I said to the third jersey, I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing one when he got hit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts