Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a slugish win. Lundqvist gave up 2 soft goals. Dont know what renney was thinking here Vally has 2 shutouts ve the flyers. He did replace lundqvist after the first and continued his solid play earning the Rangers a shootout win.

Rangers are 10-2-2 in the last 14 games. :bt

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We shouldn't have gotten a point with Niitty's crappy goaltending. But these Flyers don't quit, ever since the game vs. Buffalo. Great game though. I thought the scored would have been 9-9 at the end of it.
Goal 1 straka and jagr both left open to put the puck over the line. Flyers defense at fault.

Goal 2 again crappy flyers defensive coverage leaving Fredrik Sjostrom open to shoot.

Goal 3 Ryan Callahan in right spot for pass bang bang goal Nitty had no chance.

Goal 4 was a blast by backman Halfway in. Ok i give nitty 50% chance here to stop this one.

After both goalies were pulled the amount of good scoring chances decreased.

From a Rangers fan i think your blaming the wrong guy in Nitty. Your Flyers Defense was Swiss Cheese and could not knock any Rangers down in front of the Net this is what killed the flyers.

·
Premium Member
13,305 Posts
I guess beating the Flyers is like winning the Stanley cup for you guys.!!

So when and wheres the parade .??

Enjoy it as it's about the only thing the rags will win with the overrated Lundqvist between the pipes.!! :cheeky4:

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Dec 07
1,037 Posts

Enjoy it as it's about the only thing the rags will win with the overrated Lundqvist between the pipes.!! :cheeky4:
You'd probably have a stronger case for bashing their goalie if yours didn't suck jsut as much ass as of late. :)

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Beating the Flyers is more like winning a round of golf. No big deal. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lundqvist is now the 2nd goalie ever to win 30 games in each of his first 3 seasons. You prob dont even know who the first one was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts