Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSN.ca Staff with files
8/3/2006 3:39:28 PM

The New York Rangers announced Thursday that the club has signed restricted free agent right wing Adam Hall.

Hall, 25, was acquired by the Rangers on July 19 from the Nashville Predators in exchange for centre Dominic Moore.

In 75 games with the Nashville Predators last season, he registered 14 goals and 15 assists for 29 points, along with 40 penalty minutes.

While establishing career-highs in assists (15), points (29), power play goals (10) and penalty minutes (40), Hall tied for second on the Predators in game-winning goals (five) and tied for third on the team in power play goals (10) during the regular season.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I forgot that the Preds traded him. I don't kow why Nashville wanted to deal him off, but I'm guessing it has to do with the rest of his game. He still hasn't broken out yet and has been on Nashville for the last few years. I guess they want to move on.

10 Powerplay goals and 5 Game-Winners? And he's also got some grit to him.
I think he'll be good on the Rangers. He didn't do much in the playoffs this year, but last playoffs he was doing well.

We'll see.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I see him as being basically the same type of player Moore was with some more finish so it is an upgrade. I like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts