Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edmonton would never take an old defencman who is almosy at the end of there carrier for one who is still in his prime.

But Datsyuk would be a good fit in Edmonton.

·
Registered
18 Posts
biron_81 said:
Edmonton would never take an old defencman who is almosy at the end of there carrier for one who is still in his prime.

But Datsyuk would be a good fit in Edmonton.
Thats a good idea , Dats for Pronger , straight up , it would be better for us , pronger is an amazing defenceman & can score too.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
1_Fleury_4 said:
I can see him going to the leafs actually, they've showed intrest in him
The Leafs are after anybody who breaths!! It's the same thing every year,
anybody who's anybody, is rumored to be going to the Leafs.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
biron_81 said:

He doesn't want to leave, the personal problems he has is cheatting on his wife. His wife feels if they move away form Edmonton the cheating will stop.

We are going to see this guys move form team to team untill they split, just wait and see.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Sherek X said:
He doesn't want to leave, the personal problems he has is cheatting on his wife. His wife feels if they move away form Edmonton the cheating will stop.

We are going to see this guys move form team to team untill they split, just wait and see.
How do you know that he was the one cheating? And if it is him, why would moving from Edmonton stop it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
panoo2004 said:
How do you know that he was the one cheating? And if it is him, why would moving from Edmonton stop it?
I live in Edmonton and I heard the same thing lol.. he's a pro athlete man.. they get cooze left and right.. he just happened to get caught.. personally I think it's stupid how he asked for a trade though.. does he think moving to another city is going to change the fact that there are women all over the place?

To be honest I just think she doesn't like the city.. I mean we don't really have the nicest winters here..:cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sry for the double post but I heard on the radio this morning that Toronto had two packages offered...

1. Tomas Kaberle and Matt Stajan

2. Tomas Kaberle and Steen

Edmonton turned down both.. but are still considering Tomas Kaberle and another player

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
1_Fleury_4 said:
Sry for the double post but I heard on the radio this morning that Toronto had two packages offered...

Edmonton turned down both.. but are still considering Tomas Kaberle and another player
If #1 works out, it should be good for Edmonton!

Kaberle with anyone should be good!

Just pray, it isn't McCabe!!! His contract still isn't settled with Toronto.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Bondseye said:
Pro athletes cheating on their wives? Come on now;) Geography isn't going to solve that problem. Stay west Pronger, stay west!
Yeah really, if he's doing it now, he's been doing it all along!!! :eek:

·
Registered
72 Posts
panoo2004 said:
Yeah really, if he's doing it now, he's been doing it all along!!! :eek:
I'm not judging, I've seen some gorgeous women just throwing themselves at the pros. When your on the road that much I guess it could happen. Still even if they move back to Philadelphia he'll be on the road allot. I wonder how the Oiler fans will greet Pronger in another uniform. Those fans bled for their team this spring, it's gotta hurt.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Bondseye said:
I'm not judging, I've seen some gorgeous women just throwing themselves at the pros. When your on the road that much I guess it could happen. Still even if they move back to Philadelphia he'll be on the road allot. I wonder how the Oiler fans will greet Pronger in another uniform. Those fans bled for their team this spring, it's gotta hurt.
I think he will be booed even if he happens to stay in Edmonton!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1_Fleury_4 said:

He won't go to a Canadian team.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts