Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSN.ca Staff
9/19/2006 1:44:43 PM

Anaheim Ducks defenceman Chris Pronger is tired of the rumours that surround his trade from Edmonton.

Pronger, speaking to the Edmonton Journal, in a story published on Tuesday said that he understood that some Oilers fans would be upset and jeer him, but was weary of all the speculation about his private life.

"I knew I'd be Public Enemy No. 1 ... but I'm pissed off by all the rumours and innuendo surrounding my leaving," Pronger told the Edmonton Journal.

"I've heard all the nasty stuff, about all my girlfriends...that I've got more kids than I started with. I must have six kids out there.

"It started off with I slept with so-and-so, and I'm having kids, then it moved to my wife sleeping with some of my teammates. I was supposed to be having a kid with a reporter, then she said, 'I don't know what they're talking about.' Then it went from story to story."

TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I didn't hear any of those rumours I just thought it was because his wife didn't like the cold weather in Edmonton??
The 31-year old and his wife plan to live in California year-round with their two sons
Maybe it was about the weather since they are living there year round now.
But I have nothing against Pronger I like him I would just rather seen him in the Oilers jersey.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ragologist said:
Well, Chris, if you had just been straightforward and honest with the public from the beginning, this wouldn't be so bad.
I agree, if you tell people the truth from the beginning, there wouldn't be rumors going around!!! And most rumors tend to turn out truths anyway!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Me neither.:thumbsdow

He used to be one of my favourite players in the league.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He would have been better off keeping his big mouth shut, now he has just started the whole rumor mill all over again!!! Lots of money, but no brains to go with it!!!

Here's a sig, if anyone wants to use it!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Originally Posted by Panoo2004
He would have been better off keeping his big mouth shut, now he has just started the whole rumor mill all over again!!! Lots of money, but no brains to go with it!!!
That's very true, I completly forgot about the rumours until I read that article. It's almost like he is asking for the attention again whether its good or bad:dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts