Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
That is actually not a bad idea. People are already talking about hockey on there, so why not try to bring them over? The only hard part will be how to interject into a YouTube comments section: "oh yeah, everyone come chck out our site!" If you do it like that, then people will ignore it most likely...
We'd have to message people individually through YouTube, I think. Comments section doesn't allow links.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
We'd have to message people individually through YouTube, I think. Comments section doesn't allow links.
Yeah that's what i was thinking. I think we just have to be extra careful. Look at there past and profile just to make sure they won't be saying one player is god, and every other one sucks. So I think if we get the good ones we could have a few more people on here who know what they are talking about

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Yes,I don't think anyone of us own a YouTube account,so one of us should make one and think further on..

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Yes,I don't think anyone of us own a YouTube account,so one of us should make one and think further on..
I have an account, I'll do some recruiting and try and find a handful of people who would be willing to join the site.

But it would also be a good idea for someone to just make a hockeyforum account

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have created a YouTube and, because I needed an e-mail address to create the YouTube account, a new e-mail for hockey forums' YouTube campaign.

Logins
E-Mail: [email protected]
YouTube Account: HockeyForums

Whoever wants to do this, PM me, and I will give you the passwords.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
A lot of us play NHL10 online as well, so we could ask people that we play if they'd like to join to talk hockey.
I've already done it. They said they would sign up monday or tues depending on when I log on to play

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
If anyone here watches sportsnation they have a segment called "site we like" It's only for about 15 seconds but it shows a website they like and it's put on sportsnation. I just thought yesterday while watching how cool it would be to get us up there. But I'm not sure how we could do it. Maybe send them a tweet? What do you guys think about this?

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
I have a link to this site in my sig line on most other forums I frequent. One is a motorcycle forum (SVRider), another is a Pennsylvania-based political activist forum - Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Association - PAFOA - not just a bunch of gun nuts, it's got some hunting/fishing and stuff too. There's even a Flyers thread over there and I didn't start it. I don't spend much time there anymore, but I used to be on XDTalk quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
If anyone here watches sportsnation they have a segment called "site we like" It's only for about 15 seconds but it shows a website they like and it's put on sportsnation. I just thought yesterday while watching how cool it would be to get us up there. But I'm not sure how we could do it. Maybe send them a tweet? What do you guys think about this?
Sounds good,I say we try it.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
And my twitter name is Bags2, I'm kind of going to try and be like VICE lite on there, so if you have a twitter follow me, and I'll be sure to return the favor. And we advertise hockeyforum on there, so you should all get one and help the cause.

And I'll tweet sportsnation right now!

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
And my twitter name is Bags2, I'm kind of going to try and be like VICE lite on there, so if you have a twitter follow me, and I'll be sure to return the favor. And we advertise hockeyforum on there, so you should all get one and help the cause.

And I'll tweet sportsnation right now!
I don't have a twitter account,is it possible for me to follow you regardless?

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I don't have a twitter account,is it possible for me to follow you regardless?
I don't think so. But if you want to get one there very easy to make, and having a twitter allows u to follow VICE as well, and he gets everything in very quick. It's almost like a one stop hockey news break of me and VICE if you get a twitter and follow us.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
I don't think so. But if you want to get one there very easy to make, and having a twitter allows u to follow VICE as well, and he gets everything in very quick. It's almost like a one stop hockey news break of me and VICE if you get a twitter and follow us.
I joined,my user is hockeyforums(couldnt really think of another name because "Rookie" was taken).

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
With the assistance of VICE,I am now following you.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts