Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
You all make me laugh. Preseason win and your singing your hallelujahs. When we have our full lineup out there, we'll see how you do. As for the renewal of the rivalry, consider it renewed. I hate you all. Go rot with your dirty Avs. :box:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Be polite or we won't tell you what the second round of the playoffs is like.
Oooo, cold, cold, Phish. I loved it.

Anyways, great win for our guys, I really like what I'm seeing. Oh and Wingsnut, we didn't have Hejduk, Svatos, Sakic, or Liles in the line-up. So yeah, looks like we did fine for not even having our top guys out there. And we put in Weiman? Weird move by Quennville, but okay.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Alright! Avs won! Whoo ho!

Its a preseason game, who cares?

Nice to see the respect from you guys. Same old crap, same old Avs fan.

Ok, go back to celebrating a preseason game.....

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
You all make me laugh. Preseason win and your singing your hallelujahs. When we have our full lineup out there, we'll see how you do. As for the renewal of the rivalry, consider it renewed. I hate you all. Go rot with your dirty Avs. :box:
Ah, take it easy wingsnut. No sense to drop to their level.

The funny thing is they still live in the past....the rivalry is dead, has been for a couple of seasons. How old is that sign?

So we have Hasek, you have Theo. One has a wonky groin, the other just plain out is not a good goalie. Hmmm, let me think about who I would rather have.........well, I was hoping for Biron but I can settle for Hasek.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Why can't you be happy for us? We are happy our team is looking good after the reprocussions of the cap are settling.. I know its just preseason.. but its hockey nonetheless.. Its fun to jab one another... i would expect the same if the tables were reversed

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Why can't you be happy for us? We are happy our team is looking good after the reprocussions of the cap are settling.. I know its just preseason.. but its hockey nonetheless.. Its fun to jab one another... i would expect the same if the tables were reversed
Hey, I given my respect to the Avs and always will. Still one of my favorite teams to watch that I will never admit..........

Oh sure, the jabs are fine. We will do the same to each other during the season. Its not like we are East conference rivals who seem to go after each others throats.

Yeah, maybe I was a little grumpy this morning when I wrote that...it was still 6 something in the morning.

I think the "team" sucks is just such a dumb comment to me.

Anyhoo, I missed the game. I was at the dealer last night picking up a new vehicle. Its pre, the only thing I find interesting about it is watching the youngster and how the team is coming together.

Theo is going to prove himself? :haha:

Right.....

Anyways Phish...

Be polite or we won't tell you what the second round of the playoffs is like.
That was good.......

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Alright, so we're playin the Wings tonight at home. Also, we sent four guys to the AHL yesterday.

Kyle Cumiskey, D
Ben Guite, C
John Laliberte, RW
Tyler Weiman, G

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
And without Sakic once again. Wow, I'm not trying to gloat, but for all the people out there who said we were screwed....well look again. We don't even have our captain, and we're 4-1. We're just showing that Colorado, will...once again...make the playoffs. :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Lol, CRF, it's preseason. Don't be making too hasty of predictions yet. But yeah, we will def. make the postseason. Just saying that the preseason means nothing.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
i havent been able to see any of the games but from what i hear and the stats pages i get to look at it looks like our team is looking pretty good so far... hope Joe's injury isnt bad..

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Um, nobody's able to see the games. They're not televised...just on the radio. Cuz like most, the tv stations know that preseason games mean absolutely nothing.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Not to rain on your parade guys.....Chicago is 4-0......
:haha:

What happen to Sakic?

Wolski is looking good, but I have not heard much about Svatos.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Not to rain on your parade guys.....Chicago is 4-0......
:haha:

What happen to Sakic?

Wolski is looking good, but I have not heard much about Svatos.
Well, Sakic did somethin to his hip, he'll be back by the opener, I believe we're keeping him out until then. And Svatos I believe we've been keeping out until the regular season.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Well, Sakic did somethin to his hip, he'll be back by the opener, I believe we're keeping him out until then. And Svatos I believe we've been keeping out until the regular season.

Smart Move. Hopefully he won't get injured. But I think he should play one game anyway, just to get ready for the year.

500!!:git:

21 - 38 of 38 Posts