Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Faceoff is in about 15 minutes for the Avs' second preseason game after a dominating performance against the Dallas Stars... Looking forward to missing another hockey game :mad:

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
GO AVS GO

Wonder how this will effect what was very little left in this rivalry now that Shanny and Yzerman are gone.

I'm actually looking forward to thier first game. Not much of a rivalry left, now that 2 major player for the Wings are gone.. But, I mean, There still is some left. Not the heart and soul players, that played against them for most of their careers, but theres a few.. Listrom....... and Maltby... and Datsyuk, and Draper. But I can't wait for that first game. Im so excitied.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plus the new blood might just reignite the rivalry!! i sure hope so.. in a way i miss it... it has dropped to number two in the list.. IMHO i think vancouver and the Avs has been a better rivalry the last few seasons

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Lidstrom struck first with a powerplay goal...but Theodore's blocked 15 of 16 so far, can't ask for much more than that...Wolski and Statsny have combined for seven shots on goal so far, not bad not bad...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like we are down 1-0 after one.. im not liking our face off win % at all after the first game and this first period... definately need to improve in that catagory..

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Lidstrom struck first with a powerplay goal...but Theodore's blocked 15 of 16 so far, can't ask for much more than that...Wolski and Statsny have combined for seven shots on goal so far, not bad not bad...
It's hard to beat Theo when he's on his game, and Wolski and Statsny really need to make more of an impression and pop one in for us IMO.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like we're all tied up 1-1 after two.. the face off department is the only thing i can see that is really scarying me... but then again all i can look at is the stats on ESPN.com

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Oh Yeah, Double OT just started right now!!!
Red Wings Suck
-------------------------------------------------
Looks like a Shootout!!! How better could the biggest Pre-Season game be??? :hky1: :box:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
We Won, We Won!!!!! NaNaNaNaNaNa.... 3-2 Colorado in the shootout!!! Colorado: 3-0 Pre-Season. Colorado: 82-0 Regualer Season. Go Theodore!!! :wavetowel

Now I cannot wait until next weeks re-match in Denver.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOOT! I just got back from lunch and updated the game!!! That's awesome! Looks like Wolski and Statsny both scored in the shootout! THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

·
Registered
12 Posts
whatever

you avs fans are just as bad winners as the coiler fans
(thats not a miss print) its only pre see tou @the bottom with the rest of the bottom feeders:box:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
crazy roy fan.......good bottle of glue??
Lol, If I wasn't to happy, (And other things :haha: :rolleyes:) Then I'd would shut-up, but I like the early signs of how Theodore is going to prove himself this year!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts