Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Leafs Fan
4,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.nashvillepredators.com said:

Preds capture first-ever playoff spot after Edmonton loss

Your Nashville Predators have earned the franchise's first-ever playoff trip after the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Edmonton Oilers Saturday night.
The Predators will meet the Detroit Red Wings in the first round of the 2004 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The NHL playoffs begin Wednesday, but the dates and times of the Predators series will be set after the NHL regular season concludes Sunday night.

Tickets for the playoff games will go on sale to the general public Monday at 10:00am. You'll be able to purchase tickets online by clicking on the Tickets section on this website.

The Predators face the Colorado Avalanche today at 3pm CDT in the final regular season game. The game will be televised on Fox Sports Net, and broadcast on WTN 99.7 FM, the Predators' flagship radio station, and on radio affiliates in Glasgow (KY) and Hopkinsville (KY).
Well, I'm pretty happy that they made the playoffs. I would rather see Edmonton, but I'm content with the Predators in there too.

Congratulations to the Nashville Predators!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I wanted to see them in the playoffs, but not over the Oilers. :( But they are a very hard working team, very deserving of being in the playoffs, and I think they will give the Wings a run for their money. Good luck Preds!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
As I said in another thread: If Sullivan can lead the way and Vokoun can play the way he has all season, expect an upset.

Nashville is going to do to Detroit what Minnesota did to the Canucks. Detroit - the oldest team in the league, against one of the faster, but smaller teams in the league.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts