Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
410 Posts
I'm seriously getting infuriated with you. You are the worst thread starter ever. You start off by posting a sentence, or maybe not even a sentence. Then you put a source. This is your second warning. Your third will give you an indefinate ban.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Banning People

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I'm seriously getting infuriated with you. You are the worst thread starter ever. You start off by posting a sentence, or maybe not even a sentence. Then you put a source. This is your second warning. Your third will give you an indefinate ban.
Last time i looked you are not a moderator here so you cannot warn anyone or ban anyone.you better watch it or you may get banned from this board. DONALD MODERATOR.:mad:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, this is my thought then.. why send an envelope somewhere with a white substance in it? whats the world coming to these days? it just seems like things are going down hill now a days, with society ect..

that was my thought after reading that. I dont think its right for people to pull things like that. its very harsh, very rude...And im sure, at first, the people who found this substance were scared.

I know that I would be really upset if I found something and not knowing what it is. I think that covers it. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.