Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
410 Posts
I'm seriously getting infuriated with you. You are the worst thread starter ever. You start off by posting a sentence, or maybe not even a sentence. Then you put a source. This is your second warning. Your third will give you an indefinate ban.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Banning People

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I'm seriously getting infuriated with you. You are the worst thread starter ever. You start off by posting a sentence, or maybe not even a sentence. Then you put a source. This is your second warning. Your third will give you an indefinate ban.
Last time i looked you are not a moderator here so you cannot warn anyone or ban anyone.you better watch it or you may get banned from this board. DONALD MODERATOR.:mad:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, this is my thought then.. why send an envelope somewhere with a white substance in it? whats the world coming to these days? it just seems like things are going down hill now a days, with society ect..

that was my thought after reading that. I dont think its right for people to pull things like that. its very harsh, very rude...And im sure, at first, the people who found this substance were scared.

I know that I would be really upset if I found something and not knowing what it is. I think that covers it. ;)

410 Posts
I think Brendan Morrison mailed Todd Bertuzzi some crack so they could play worse once again. But later the police determined it was flour because Brendan Morrison got his coke mixed up with flour.

410 Posts
Zetterberg40rule said:
Maybe it was the rest of the Nucks trying to push Bert out of Vancouver. I think they want his boyfriend Naslund gone too...
Maybe, maybe. And their sex slave Brendan Morrison. I heard Trevor Linden also found "white powder," under his bag in the change room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts