Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread you post a compliment about the user above you! This thread works really nicely and with all the fighting in the world it is a real morale booster.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING:

~"You are cool"
~"You have a nice avatar/signature"
ECT.

Keep it clean.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
-NoGoal- said:
In this thread you post a compliment about the user above you! This thread works really nicely and with all the fighting in the world it is a real morale booster.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING:

~"You are cool"
~"You have a nice avatar/signature"
ECT.

Keep it clean.
There is nobody above me, but nice idea to the person below!! :D

Good idea -NoGoal-!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
panoo2004 said:

I'm gonna try to bring some good threads to the off topic section:D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
panoo2004 said:

hmm i guess ill start....(ok im editing this so im doing two people.. lol sue is a side note)
-------------------------------------------------------------
-NO GOAL- , seems like he/she will be very patient with me as i now have this thread figured out...

seems like a very good and potential poster, and I think will be a big help in bringing some great topics to the hockey forum...Im sure this person will be a good contributer to the site, seems like they have already started to be.. I recognize this thread from letsgowings.com.. i barely remember how it works.. but im glad no goal brought it to the hockey forum, Nice move! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sue is always a really cool person to talk to , shes happy, seems very energetic at times, and makes really cool sig pictures, shes made alot of mine.. :-D

and i like that shes just as much of a hockey fanatic as me ! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:dunno: no, you have to post the thing about the user who posted right above you not two posts above you.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
there i fixed it.. :p i put the other thing in a side note. :laugh: hope thats ok just for this once! have a good one , dude. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You seem like a very upbeat person he can offer good wellthought posts to this nhl forum. You also seem like a very nice person who I look foreward to getting to know you!:D

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
-NoGoal- said:
You seem like a very upbeat person he can offer good wellthought posts to this nhl forum. You also seem like a very nice person who I look foreward to getting to know you!:D

*thanks here from this lil hockey ladys heart... :laugh: yup, i have loved hockey all my life, and i always try to find positives if there are any..**

You seem like a well rounded poster, who will bring up many interesting ideas, i look forward to getting to know you as well. :)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hmm well i can say im a big hockey fanatic.... *really i think people should become apart of this.. its great for boosting up the positivity!!!*

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
shanny14 said:
hmm well i can say im a big hockey fanatic.... *really i think people should become apart of this.. its great for boosting up the positivity!!!*
Well, I've talked to you quite a bit, and find you to be a very honest and open person with a great personality!!!! I wish you the world of luck with your hockey, no matter where it brings you!!! :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
The person above me must be a very family oriented man who loves his family alot which I have alot of respect for. Also he likes all the Canadian Hockey Teams(That includes the Leafs.)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts